No Requests Viral's Graphics Thread

What am I good at?

• Total voters
thanks a ton mate:clap,the below pic may help you to make an avatar:)

Attachments

• 392-Murali-Vijay-CSK-opener[1].jpg
    392-Murali-Vijay-CSK-opener[1].jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 89
Here is Good's SPL Banner

SPLBanner.png

Magnificent and Amazing work man..
I just loved it a lot..

You are a champ :clap

TBH your recent works dont seem to be your quality because in logos most are LQ and looks terrible on black bg,and the banner,the text is way big,and i think the logo[sri lanka]could be centered...

TBH your recent works dont seem to be your quality because in logos most are LQ and looks terrible on black bg,and the banner,the text is way big,and i think the logo[sri lanka]could be centered...

Well to be honest i don't get that much time to go in detail. I just complete them in the quality that is liked as i don't have that much time this days. And don't worry it will be back to the quality which was before after i complete my projects and other things.

I am also thinking of closing Request Thread if people are not liking the requested work because i cannot give that much time to the request.:)

Well to be honest i don't get that much time to go in detail. I just complete them in the quality that is liked as i don't have that much time this days. And don't worry it will be back to the quality which was before after i complete my projects and other things.

I am also thinking of closing Request Thread if people are not liking the requested work because i cannot give that much time to the request.:)

if u can't make them in quality,use topaz;)

if u can't make them in quality,use topaz;)

Well i don't use topaz in banners and logo i use them only in Signatures and mainly Avatar. But thanks for the opinion. I am going to off the Request Soon and will only take some request which i have time to do. And will open Request once i am done with all the other things.:thumbs

can you tell me the date you can finish my request:)

Mate could i could maybe get a request in before you finish doing them?

My request is for a logo and banner for the Jim Beam Australian Super League.
Also if you have time please do the logos for the teams.
The teams are-
Melbourne Masters
Sydney Superstars
Perth Panthers
Hobart Blasters
Brisbane Raiders

Users who are viewing this thread