Lovely on there

Great text,nice lightning

Great use of selective color[if i am sure it is magenta]

KIU,your improving..

Lovely on there

Great text,nice lightning

Great use of selective color[if i am sure it is magenta]

KIU,your improving..

Yes its Magenta i used it more because she was wearing pink and here cheeks and lips were pink so i choose Magenta.:)

Nickelback Signature and avvy. Well if you want a specific member avvy than let me know. In this avvy all 4 members are there.

Nickelback.png

Nickelback.png

I don't know who they are but the avatar and signature are mind-blowing. The work is too good. :thumbs

Meet's Logos. Well he wanted Gateway Of India in Mumbai logo and India Gate in Delhi logo. So here you go.

Mumbai.png
Delhi.png

I don't know who they are but the avatar and signature are mind-blowing. The work is too good. :thumbs
Thats an awesome work.Thanks a lot.:):)
Cool avvy with a magnificent sig . Thanks
Cheers :cheers
Change my request please. Instead of Los Angeles Scorpions logo, make Auckland Avengers logo. 350x350 in size. Cheers:)
Request Changed and Accepted.
can you make a another set of lindsay lohan ? :D
I will see i i have time to make another one but cannot promise that i will do it.:thumbs

hey mate, just wondering whether my request has been done. its just that it is the end of the week. if you havent finished, no rush mate. take your time and perfect it

A small request, please do it ASAP. :)

I need two logos. One for "Spinning Dicks" and another for "Master Batters".

Thanks in advance.

hey mate, just wondering whether my request has been done. its just that it is the end of the week. if you havent finished, no rush mate. take your time and perfect it
Yeah i remember this request. I just don't have much time but i will do them soon.

A small request, please do it ASAP. :)

I need two logos. One for "Spinning Dicks" and another for "Master Batters".

Thanks in advance.
OK request IN. I will complete them till today evening.

Users who are viewing this thread