No Requests Viral's Graphics Thread

What am I good at?

• Total voters
Sorry i totally forgot about this two request will do them soon currently busy with Tendulkar Wallpaper. You both will get them in 2 days including Little Punter Request.

Background took really long time but finally got that gold effect. Anyways here is Sachin Tendulkar Wallpaper Black and Gold.

Click

Hey! Nice effort there but the main Sachin Render looks really blurred.

The background rocks dude.

Thanks.

And don't worry if you not like it i have made another wallpaper of Sachin. I am sure you will like that but its not in black and gold.

NOW! That's what I call a wallpaper.

BRAVO!.

ankurcshah added 4 Minutes and 33 Seconds later...

EDIT: Can I have the psd please?

Sorry i totally forgot about this two request will do them soon currently busy with Tendulkar Wallpaper. You both will get them in 2 days including Little Punter Request.

you have forget!ok,but please can you finish it now and release:)(within 8:00 pm-3-12-10)because i'll be inactive for 3 weeks as my half yearly exams are coming:yes

Well Dipak and little punter logos are done and Hameed banner is also done but the problem is that it is on my pc and its SMPS is gone and i have to find replacement for it and will take tomorrow time to get replaced. So you all have to wait till tomorrow till i upload them.

And DhoniSingh your Torress Signature is done and i have uploaded it on sportsgfx site. If you want it tell meet or meghraj to get it for you and resize it for you otherwise wait till tomorrow evening.:)

Good work. KIU!

Attachments

• 33z332c.jpg
    33z332c.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 38
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread