No Requests Viral's Graphics Thread

What am I good at?

• Total voters
As others said, the signature is absolutely brilliant. Can you make a similar one on Sehwag? The current one I am using is also made by you but I am tempted to have a new one after seeing this sig. :)

Yeah RA and i will do it soon.
@ all thanks for the comments guys.:cheers

Virender Sehwag signature. I love this signature.

VSehwag.png

Here are your logos Harrithan. Just quick edit.

MME.png
PP.png

Last edited:
They are just first-class !!! man you really are a champ . KIU :clap

An archive image for my league "Last Man Standing Season 1" with the size being similar to this

93567814.png

Text inside can either be "Season 1 Archive" , "Last Man Standing S1" or "LMS Season 1" , whichever looks better . Thanks in advance :cheers

I actually wanted the signature to be exactly like the one of Swann. This one is quite different. Can you just edit Swann's signature's PSD and replace Swann with Sehwag there?

Here you go Harrithan. Just 5 Min Work. I have made all three with text. Use what you like.

attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Archive 1.png
    Archive 1.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 93
  • Archive 2.png
    Archive 2.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 87
  • Archive 3.png
    Archive 3.png
    992 bytes · Views: 96
I actually wanted the signature to be exactly like the one of Swann. This one is quite different. Can you just edit Swann's signature's PSD and replace Swann with Sehwag there?

No Problem buddy as you wish i will just edit that psd of Swann and do it till tomorrow.

viral , iam using that 3rd archive button . Can you just remove the extra space present in it ?? I mean don't disturb the archive button , just the region outside it . Hope you understood what i meant to convey :)
And also , can you just extend that running line present in the Background till the end . Its half broken and is sort of disturbing

viral , iam using that 3rd archive button . Can you just remove the extra space present in it ?? I mean don't disturb the archive button , just the region outside it . Hope you understood what i meant to convey :)
And also , can you just extend that running line present in the Background till the end . Its half broken and is sort of disturbing

Yeah i got it what you are telling. Currently have no time but you will get it till tomorrow evening.

Here it is Haarithan.

attachment.php

And Yudi here is Sehwag signature as you requested.

Sehwag12-1.png

Attachments

• Archive.png
    Archive.png
    891 bytes · Views: 64
In clarke the text is not good.Nice work in Sehwag and warne is the best out of these 3,overall nice work but improve text in clarke avvy.:)

Here it is Haarithan.

attachment.php

And Yudi here is Sehwag signature as you requested.

Sehwag12-1.png

Mate the second part of my request has not been satisfied though . I wanted the outer BG color : - green line running through the border to be complete . Its half broken (stops near the letter 'E' of Season) . I want that to run along the entire line both top and bottom

Mate the second part of my request has not been satisfied though . I wanted the outer BG color : - green line running through the border to be complete . Its half broken (stops near the letter 'E' of Season) . I want that to run along the entire line both top and bottom

You are talking of Border. Its a gradient map that i have given. Anyways i will change that border to only green color. Give me some hours.

Users who are viewing this thread