No Requests Viral's Graphics Thread

What am I good at?

• Total voters
Hello guys i am back. My project went successful and hence it got over early and now i have 3 months free time until next project. So bring the request as much as you can. And here are some works which i made today in my free time.

Johnny.png
CannotShowMyFace.png

And my best and favorite signature.
deepthough.png

Do you still want this.

1: The ball of light on the left is too distracting and the light source is off, it should be coming fromt he left, but youve gone top right, work on blending as well m8.

2. This would be pretty randy if you didnt have the girl there. i know the point of the it is that shes not the focal but it just looks wrong.

3. This is pretty good, best ive seen from you m8. imo try some new techniques and style to improve.

tough cnc but take it and learn from it.

Thanks for the comments mate. Really Appreciated. Will come in some use. And for new techniques and style i will say i have many styles but they are all done on games render and real people stock and my own created c4ds. I don't preview it here as this is a cricket forum and i don't want my thread to get filled with lots of game and c4d tags.:p

And well i do this for fun only this days. I have now moved to Web Designing and soon to 3d modelling.:)

Kevin Pietersen Wally. Currently enjoying kites so messi signature on Monday. Till than enjoy this wally.

Click

Brilliant wallie. Rather than putting a pic in which he is disappointed. You should have posted a pic in which he got a 100. :)

Brilliant wallie. Rather than putting a pic in which he is disappointed. You should have posted a pic in which he got a 100. :)

I didn't have that much time in morning. Actually wind was not here so cannot fly the kites so made this wally.:p

I am Also a big fan of kites.

Pietersen wally is looking a bit dull you have to improve text but nice background overall nice work.

ENJOY KITES.................

I am Also a big fan of kites.

Pietersen wally is looking a bit dull you have to improve text but nice background overall nice work.

ENJOY KITES.................

Thanks and yeah i agree with you its a bit dull actually i did much burn and forgot dodge so it went dark and dull. And first i was planning to do text in big letters behind the renders but due to lack of time added text after the player. Meh i always suck at text.:p

Marvellous wally mate. Also, Can you make Michael Clarke's wally? Use renders which are not used previously.

Hey mate I quickly need these

Fighting Legends
Eccentric Sharks
Knockout Spanners
Heavens Devils
Reptile Heroes
Nunchuk Tigers
Skull Bombers
Thunder Blockers

Please Viral please!!

Users who are viewing this thread