Voldemort's downloads for Cricket 2004 - Reawakened

hey voldemot u just made an amazing stuff i like that very much. can u make ambhuja cment rope or anything else

there you go the videocon stumps with cam and screens

Last edited:
superb!!!!!! man keep it up. but can u try for logo's that will appears only in Replay's like hutch or something else pls try it i think u can.

Can u list them all.....i am losing track...
Where do u and haw do u save these graphics? I am lost here as well

Well if you have graphics importer v2.2 then after opening the software click more options then import zip.Then select the file you downloaded and then yes to all questions it will say succesfully installed then you are ready to play

The list of downloads that i have made so far i have made 12 downloads
They are:-
1 )Videocon Stumps
2 )Umpire ODI kit-maroon
3 )Umpire Test kit-Black
4 )Coca Cola rope
5 )Umpire test kit-don't know the name of colour bit goldenish
6 )Kenya team shirt
7 )Chelsea pitch AD
8 )Budweiser Graphics(pitch AD and Wickets)
9 )Umpire ODI kit-Red and blue
10)Test match Ball
11)Sony Graphics(pitch AD and Wickets)
12)And finally Coca Cola Graphics(Pitch AD and Stumps)

Wow man, your downloads are EXTREMLY well done, i haven't had time to use the stumps one you made, so can you actually watch the replay with the stup cam?
cheers.

of course you can watch the replay with the stump cam...but that you could have done with the plain EA stumps too...Voldemort's achievement is that now he has got rid of the mystery how we got to see the stump cam without any cam...

cool work dude...appreciated a lot...and will use ur stumps in the ODI's in my season thread...

Well thank you all to to the wonderful praises i am going to make that lens for all the wickets that i make in the future. If anyone wants to know the secret just ask and i would be glad to reveal it and it is good to know that sacingisgod you are using my stumps in a season.

hey voldemort pls pls try for logo's in replays i m sure u can do this

well jacky i am trying and is there anything that apears during replay only? like some kind of pictures? and for those who were waiting for my stumps with cam i made one of TVS which i saw today in an old match between win VS ind (not sure wheather used now.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread