KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
mahela i take it no i want to go to third umpire oh go on mahela think he is lying plus copeland is showing his worth :cheers

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well we have an early one but Clarke drops another. We are going to have to take wickets in groups to have any chance.

Traded Samaraweera for Jayawardene. Mathews and Samaraweera the keys now unless H Jayawardene does something. So 2 more wickets and we are looking good for the win.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
And we don't want to chase too many.

What a great catch from Clarke! A great grab.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Hussey has a freakish way of pulling of catches like that, shame he didn't that time. One more wicket, then Mathews, who won't be easy to get out then the tail.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Still find it strange that Mathews is at 7, that is the prime spot to leave him stranded with the tail.

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
rain i hate you

Umair7

El Presidente
AUS..
Ireland
Kings XI
KK
Hobart Hurricanes
Survival Games Finalist
Champions League Winner
Avengers
Oval Invincibles
Profile Flag
Australia
The Play Resumes Wait Wait It Only Resumes For One Ball Th Rain Is Back

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Batsmen throwing away wickets something us Aussies fans have got use to over the past year and a bit. A welcome change seeing another team doing it while we have been better in that department.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Still find it strange that Mathews is at 7, that is the prime spot to leave him stranded with the tail.
I can only guess it's because of those little errors he makes like in the last game, where he had the century in the bag. He's got all the ability and certainly isn't the least mature young player going around, but really earning a promotion might do him a lot of good.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
I can only guess it's because of those little errors he makes like in the last game, where he had the century in the bag. He's got all the ability and certainly isn't the least mature young player going around, but really earning a promotion might do him a lot of good.

Fair point and it would be good to apply if their number 6 was better but Prasanna really has offered nothing so far while Mathews is the form batsmen for SL and being left to bat with the tail.

----------

This is not good news for Australia. Dan Brettig informs us that Harris is being assessed for a stiff right hamstring from cricinfo.

Oh boy not good hopefully nothing serious as Harris is our strike bowler.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
Cricinfo says that the rain is heavy and the ground is fully covered. This isn't looking good, I don't think we will get a result.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Yea unlikely we will get one now. Such a shame as the team has played so well. Hopefully they can get up for the next match and not leave with a drawn series.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
A pity, as there'd be hope of a result even with only 30 overs. Credit to Sri Lanka for fighting back somewhat, but Australia have played a good pressure game. Mighty Zeus just hasn't given them enough time in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread