• Maybe, he is bound to be recalled anyway

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe someone other than Broad or Panesar should have played

Votes: 6 33.3%

• Total voters

Will_NA

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Monty will then play the next 15 Tests bowling 67mph drag downs until he is dropped for another couple of matches and the cycle continues.

Kev

Chairman of Selectors
You can't take Harmy to Wales, it's practically a tour.
Sod the expense, put him up in a hotel in England and to hell with the ?5.40 a day to get across the bridge it's only 1 way!

Wouldn't have Harmi in my lineup for this test. But then I wouldn't have had Broad in it either. How he gets to play test cricket is beyond me. Maybe we just need another bowler who doesn't deserve to be there now Anderson has finally graduated into a decent bowler.

I keep thinking its time to move on from Harmison, but then we bowl rubbish while Harmi takes bucket loads of wickets in county. Damn him!

P

pcfan123

We dont need Harmy, Flintoff can bowl the wide ones to 2nd slip as he showed us today.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
I don't think it was a mistake to leave him out but I think he could manage to find his way into the team by series end.

irottev

School Cricketer
Definitely yes. He performed well in the warm-up. From the wickets they've shown during this game he got good top order players out. With good short balls on Hughes too. He has something over a few of the players. I'd have picked him over Panesar for SURE. Even Broad.

valvolux

Club Cricketer
Harmison has to come in for Broad - Onions has to come in for Panesar. I'll say it till the cows come home - Broad is the worst new ball bowler in test cricket who will get spanked by decent batsmen all day long.

papalazarou

Club Captain
A bowler who's spanked for 6 sixes in an over has something fundamentally wrong with his temperament, especially at international level.

karnog

International Cricketer
Huge mistake to leave Onions out. I didn't hear about Sidebottom bowling in first class games so i'll hold reservations on his inclusion.

irottev

School Cricketer
Harmison just destroyed Yorkshire. He seems in pretty good nick.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
He got dropped after 1 bad Test in NZ and we discovered 2 better swing bowlers, Anderson and Sidebottom.

Exactly. One bad test and he's dropped, after all the good he's done for England? Speaking of Sidebottom, where's he in this Test?

Users who are viewing this thread