WC2007: Super 8

I reckon Ireland will put up a good fight. But 280 is on the cards for england. And i reckon ireland will come back with 230 is you bat first.

It's because the ticket prices are ridiculously expensive. How can one afford a Carribean holiday when the prices are so high for the games?

i want ireland to win, but i got a feeling they wont :( actually i dont have a feeling about this game...

I don't have a feeling on the game but I'm English so I know the outcome already. We'll either make hard work out of an easy game or we will get beat.

Not a bad prediction. I haven't seen much of the WC but lately i haven't been feeling good about england. So c'arn Ireland, but like i said. You English might come away with this.

evertonfan said:
It's because the ticket prices are ridiculously expensive. How can one afford a Carribean holiday when the prices are so high for the games?

I agree, the interest is there but ticket prices are ridiculously high, they are as much as here for an international match and security is a shambles. The ICC really have destroyed the Caribbean atmosphere that we have been so accustomed to before.

England batting, already 1 wicket down! What a start for Ireland

At the moment I am happy I didn't vote for the England vs Ireland match. Bell was almost gone by an inside edge!

m_vaughan said:
I dont see Ireland scoring too many runs on this wicket either.
Yeah
Although the Irish bowling IMO is quite good, i really don't see them chasing anything 200 plus as they struggled for 133 and such.
Too bad this ruins my dream of an Ireland V Bangla final... :p

111/3. Well this insanely high run rate is good by England's standards. :rolleyes:

Pietersen goes now. When is he going to stop getting himself out cheaply for these pretty 40's and 50's? Flintoff is in dire form so I can see another wicket falling soon.

Users who are viewing this thread