WC2007: Super 8

Definetly, Saj is looking quick today, which can only be a good thing, i reckon he could go on to be a VERY quick bowler, definetly upto Harmisons standard, he just needs to lower his economy rate abit, although a maiden first over isnt bad :D

mmmm....not bad Ireland...not bad. They're putting on a good fight against England. They still need to pick up their run rate a little. They're falling a behind a bit. Ireland has still got a chance.

Good cricket from Irish cricketers :clap i hope they continue like this and they can easily achieve the target .

Right....My predictions is starting to go England way, unless of course Ireland starts to hit out for boundaries to meet the required run rate.

England are in a good chance of winning this. Ireland....if they don't increase their run rate...then they stand no chance of winning.

Nothing is beyond this Irish side, if they can pull of an upset win against Pakistan and almost beat SA then I'm sure they will be able to lift their run rate to 7 an over if needed.

The required run rate is getting higher and higher..... just over 7 runs an over is needed now...

Ireland is getting to a stage where they need to start taking risk for 6s or 4s.

Last edited:
The Botha wicket basically finishes the game to be honest. The required rate is way too high and they're 4 down with still a lot more to get.

Users who are viewing this thread