We want autoplay in BLC

andrew_nixon said:
Use save games then!!!!
Fact is some people have been spoiled by autoplay. Hence they're dissapointed when CM don't include it. YOU cannot fault these people for asking for something which both CM and EA have given them in the past---->It is a reasonable request.

On a personal note, I'm not too concerned about autoplay, I'm confident that CM are releasing a game that will make bowling fun. I prefer to bat but I've had my moments, notably in BLC 99 where I enjoyed bowling more than batting.

Anywayz......BLIC 2005 has already been coded as we heard from RubberG. Get over it.....Use the save games, play the ODI's. If autoplay changes your mind about getting this game. Thats your choice, life goes on.

lets vote, how many people want auto play in the GAME?

i am the first

I want Autoplay in the game,but I am smart enough to know that I wont be getting it,

I believe Autoplay is a major miss out by codemasters.

if there will be no auto play i will not buy the game. Promise ... i will download it ;)

imran102b said:
if there will be no auto play i will not buy the game. Promise ... i will download it ;)

moderators, take note of this potential piracy supporter! :D

folks saying they won't buy this game because it doesn't have an autoplay feature makes me question your love or passion for cricket. when you're watching or about to watch a match on tv do you NOT watch it because the team you wanted to see bat first lost the toss and was forced to bowl? i'd think not.

cricket involves batting and bowling, and this is a cricket game so get out your bowling spikes or shut the hell up.

as a wise man once said - "use save games".

waugh machine said:
folks saying they won't buy this game because it doesn't have an autoplay feature makes me question your love or passion for cricket. when you're watching or about to watch a match on tv do you NOT watch it because the team you wanted to see bat first lost the toss and was forced to bowl? i'd think not.

cricket involves batting and bowling, and this is a cricket game so get out your bowling spikes or shut the hell up.

as a wise man once said - "use save games".
Who are you to tell us to shut the hell up. Do us a favor and you shut the hell up buddy!

Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 - not for fans of half the game :D

EDIT: use save games

While i don't think that i would use it, i do think that it should be in the game as everyone should have a choice. And all this stuff about not being a true fan of cricket if you use it is just rubbish. I find that it gets boring bowling to the cpu because its not going to do anything out of the ordinary. So those that think it should not be in there i agree with you but everyone should have the choice and i think it was a mistake to leave it out.

waugh machine said:
Brian Lara International Cricket 2005 - not for fans of half the game :D

EDIT: use save games
Your obviously missing the point or choosing to miss the point on purpose.
People should have a choice,and should be able to get on with the if they want to.Just because you want to spend to weeks on the game doea'nt mean everybody else does.And if you suggest we play only twenty twenty matches,then you really must think where half supporters of the game.I love test cricket and the feel of one day cricket.We should be able to autoplay.It's extremely disappointing that we can't.

Autoplay Is a must in a cricket game,dont you see why The stupid ICC has a new ODI format Twent20 because people get bored watching 50 over gameeeeeeee.

many ppl have time constraints....
so autoplay is a neccesity...
or it wont be possible for everyone to play out the entire innings...would take days.

sachin said:
I love test cricket and the feel of one day cricket.We should be able to autoplay.It's extremely disappointing that we can't.
If you really do love Test cricket, then why miss half of the game by autoplaying it?

Users who are viewing this thread