Story West Indies hope to relive the glory days ICC 05

West Indies vs Pakistan

Charles Collville: Well come to this game between the West Indies and Pakistan from sabina park.

The toss has take place and we can tell you the west indies won the toss and elected to bat here are the two teams.

West Indies:

C.Gayle
D.Smith
S.CHanderpaul
B.LAra(C)
O.Brown
R.Hinds
D.Bravo
K.Hibbert(wk)
D.Mohamed
C.COlleymore
J.Taylor

Pakistan:
S.Bin Nasier
Z.Haider(wk)
M.Yousouf
Y.Kahn
I.Ul Haq(c)
T.Umar
I.Anjum
S.Ahmmed
M.kaneria
F.Masod
S.mustaq

So two packed teams with alot of tallent but you must say for Pakistan there strength lie in their batting with Inzy, Y.Kahn and M. yousouf. So if the west indies get rid of them early you expect them to come through winners any way enough of me lets see how the game panned out.

Last edited:
The score cards:

Attachments

• pk.vs win.JPG
    pk.vs win.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 31
  • pak vs win 2.JPG
    pak vs win 2.JPG
    55.8 KB · Views: 31
what the heck happened to the pakistan opening pair adn rest of the squad there is like half the people there from the current team. Where is Akmal, Nazir, Hafeez, Malik, and Razzaq? :eek:

West Indies cellerbrate a great win

Well what a come back from the west indies. It was a thumping win and well deserved. Here is the post match presentation:

TC: Well come ladies and gentleman to the presentaion ceremony where the west indies have won confortably. First i would like to invite the loosing captain.Inzamam Ul HAq

TC: tough game then inzzy?

Inzzy: first of all thanks to god Yhs it was a tough we bowled well in what i thought was a flat pitch but no luck and west indies batted better

TC: well unlucky today but good luck next time! Next its the winning captain Brian Lara. Well played a clinical performance

BL; yhs i thought so O Brown came to the party today for us and our bowlers defended the score brilliantly in a flat deck.

TC: yhs it was a tough job to bat earlier on the ball was moving around?

BL: it was but chris and devon gave us a good start and after that we captailised which is good

TC: Well you must be pleased with the surporters they ve turned out in numbers to surport you?

BL: yh its really great thank you very much we really apreciate it and to put a performance like this again.

TC: thanks brian now for the man of the match for his spell of 8 overs 15 for 4 Jerome Taylor he will pick up 5000 US dollars from Viv richards

TC: Jerome you bowled brilliantly on a pitch which didnt have much?

JT: yh i did thought it was hard at first but yh got the ball in the right areas and there is always reward then.

TC: Yh it was a excellent performance good luck against Zimbabwe which is crucial match wel see you then bye bye

Pictures of match:

Attachments

• dwaynesmith.jpg
    dwaynesmith.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 22
  • shoaib.jpg
    shoaib.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 22
West Indies vs Zimbabwe

David Gowar: wellcome to this match between the west indies and Zimbabwe a key match for the west indies as it is a must winner to keep there name in the world cup. The toss just took place and i can confirm that the west indies won the toss and elected to bowl first on track which should aid the bowlers. This is what the two teams looked like

West Indies:

C.Gayle
D.Smith
S.Chanderpaul
B.Lara (C)
O. Brown
R.Hinds
D.Bravo
K.Hibbert (wk)
J.Taylor
D.Mohamed
C.Colleymore

Zimbabwe:

M.Vermullen
N.Mokandovia
G.Ewing
L.Mutyambizi
M.Goodwin
K.Went
N.Fereria (wk)
H.Streak (C)
D.Hondo
R. Price
E. Rainsford

So a very strong line up from the West Indies and the Zimbabwe are not lacking tallent either but tuthfully this should be a stroll in the park for the windies. But we have seen surprises before.....

Next the game:

Last edited:
West Indies vs Zimbabwe

Some Images of another emphatic victory the score cards will follow

Attachments

• zim vs win.jpg
    zim vs win.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 16
  • prosper.bmp
    85.8 KB · Views: 15
  • wes.jpg
    wes.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 15
The Scorecards

Windies Card will be followed by the Zimbabwe card.

DG: Hope you enjoyed our action from Sabina Park today the presentation will follow.

Attachments

• win vs zim.JPG
    win vs zim.JPG
    55.9 KB · Views: 14
  • win vs zim2.JPG
    win vs zim2.JPG
    53.4 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread