West Indies in New Zealand

Who will win the ODI series and Test Series?

• New Zealand win both ODI series and Test Series

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • New Zealand win ODI series, West Indies win Test Series

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • West Indies win ODI series, New Zealand win Test Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies win both ODI series and Test Series

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • West Indies win ODI series and Draw test series

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • New Zealand win ODI series and Draw test series

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Smith has really been bowling well lately. I did't think he would be good in the test arena but he has shown me up.

Shocking call by Rudi, NZ should have had Gayle.

Windies just lost Ganga, Bradshaw and Gayle in quick succession! Styris got two of them.

Well yet another Windies collapse which leaves them hanging three down at stumps allowing NZ to take first day honours. Another case of losing focus, where they put up a pretty strong performance early on and faltered as the day went on. Even though Styris is a decent bowler, he shouldn't be that threatening for an international side with a batting line-up of talented players.

Yeah, Bond shoulda had Gayle. Wow were our bowlers getting some swing. Bond was swinging it miles, he bowled well again. Franklin was good for an over and then wasn't soo good. Martin bowled well, im glad he made the team. He was getting nice late inswing which almost cleaned up the stumps and/or batsmen a few times. He never really got to bowl at the lefties, but tomorrow there will be Lara. Lara will have a very tough job tomorrow. We have a lot of bowling options. Styris bowled very well tonight to get a few wickets down. I am really excited about our test bowling attack. Batting is still a little bit of a problem however.

irottev said:
I am really excited about our test bowling attack. Batting is still a little bit of a problem however.

Well selecting Vincent would have relieved some of the pressure off the top-order, and also eliminated some of the tension withing the dressing room, overall helping the balance of the team. I feel there must have been some other incident that triggered Bracewell's odd reaction though, very strange.

Great day for my fantasy team.

Styris is captain.
Bradshaw and Gayle got wickets.
Astle got runs.

Lol, if Styris picks up 5 for I'm one happy chappy.

That's pretty bad for West Indies that they lost three wicket at the end of the day. They had the advantage in this match when they bowled out New Zealand for 275 runs. I think the pitch is more a bowler's pitch.

Definatly favor the bowlers. I don't think the West Indies will pass our score. They'll have to get through 3 swing bowlers and Vettori. Plus Styris who caused problems yesterday and mabee Astles little swingers. How bowls a bit of spin, unlikly he'll get a bowl yet but you never know.

THe first ball Bondy bowls to Lara and he got em!!!!

West Indies are in huge trouble now.

West Indies 98/5 (29.0 ov)

They're in even bigger problem now. I suspected when New Zealand was four wickets down this could be a bowler's pitch. And seeing from the low totals it is.

irottev said:
THe first ball Bondy bowls to Lara and he got em!!!!

West Indies are in huge trouble now.

Lara was a bit overconfident there. Tried to pull him first ball.

sarwan and bravo are playin well to help west indies back on track. west indies = 155-5 (sarwan 59* bravo 19*) 41 overs

Windies still have their noses infront with 4 batsmen still to dismiss. Smith and Ramdin are due to come in after Sarwan and Bravo. Bravo is looking pretty good, playing some shots. Sars is one of our premier batsmen and needs to push on for a hundred right now.

160-5 with Sars on 59 and Bravo on 28.

Does anyone know where i can find audio coverage of this game?

Users who are viewing this thread