West Indies in New Zealand

Who will win the ODI series and Test Series?

• New Zealand win both ODI series and Test Series

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • New Zealand win ODI series, West Indies win Test Series

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • West Indies win ODI series, New Zealand win Test Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies win both ODI series and Test Series

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • West Indies win ODI series and Draw test series

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • New Zealand win ODI series and Draw test series

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bond makes the breakthrough. The first partnership over an hour and Bond gets Sarwan. Out hooking.

Lets hope our batting is much better today.

Still gotta bowl us out mate! :D

Hey would u happen to have an audio link please?

Ramdin is also to bat...he is a real fighter.

edwards and Taylor should fall pretty quickly though, their batting isnt much to write home about.

Its not been our day really. More bad calls and calls falling short of fielders. Most of the West Indies runs have come from edges and mistimes shots.

But Bravo had batted very well. Hes young and talented. GOod for the future of West Indies.

Windies are nine down. It is VITAL that they put on some sort of 10th wicket partnership. New Zealand are 23 runs ahead at the moment, if they can make this an even game, or atleast 10 runs difference, come out and bowl well, it will be a very interesting chase indeed.

Im tipping Gayle to stand up in the second innings.

Not bad at all, things are pretty much even. Our batting better be much better this time. This is where we can take the lead. The pitch will be much better then yesterday. THe inexperianced top order still worries me.

NZ are playing the same way they did in the first innings. They are going hard and have already lost 1 wicket.

Marshall shouldn't be opening. How shouldn't be in the team. Fulton has been a little unlucky and should keep his spot.

Vincent should be playing :<

hmm that Vincent decision could come back to bite NZ.

we live in a wacky world of cricket selectors these days.

Agreed Vincent should be in, he's a top player. Windies have their noses infront at the moment. But fear not new Zealand fans, they are a bowler short and will have to bowl out NZ with effectively 2 bowlers, with Smitty to back them up, and some gayle spinners. They are going to have to bowl mighty well. Something tells me Lara and his gang are going to be chasing around 350 to win.

I haven't heard many Kiwi fans saying they want Vincent in their side. Theres a first for everything I guess. :) I agree though he should definitely be in the test side. Marshall should have stayed at 3 as thats where he did well against Aus.

Users who are viewing this thread