West Indies in New Zealand

Who will win the ODI series and Test Series?

• New Zealand win both ODI series and Test Series

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • New Zealand win ODI series, West Indies win Test Series

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • West Indies win ODI series, New Zealand win Test Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies win both ODI series and Test Series

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • West Indies win ODI series and Draw test series

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • New Zealand win ODI series and Draw test series

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
aussie1st said:
West Indies are well and truely paying for dropping Vettori. He could well score a 100 from here and put the game back in NZ favour. Chasing anything above 300 will be tough.

Just as I predicted. They could've well and truly got into the tail with that wicket and cleaned them up for less than 200.

Just like Browne in the Pakistan series, Ramdin appears to have cost WI the match. I just can't see WI coming back from here.

EDIT: Vettori Out, great captaincy by Sarwan. Brought the field up and tempted Vettori to go over the top.

Last edited:
290 is the total, Bond will need to bowl really well. It is a very gettable total with 2 days left but we have seen the Windies collaspe in the first inns so who knows.

WI are 0/48 and have survived to stumps. I will fancy the West Indies to get these runs especially with such a long batting line up which goes all the way down to Ramdin and Bradshaw at 9.

Bond hasn't got a wicket which is a surpise. I thought he would have got one. Looks like they will need to call in Styris or maybe Vettori as Gayle took a lot of wickets this test match.

wow the windies can win this if they dont lose their nerve. mind u knowing them they'll probably snatch defeat from the jaws of victory.

They'll rely on their top order, for a desperate victory. I hope the win comes sooner than later, for WI.

It took a long time before West Indies got the last three wickets. Especially the eight partnership costed them runs.

But a good start of the West Indies. They can actually win this match. But in their first innings they scored less runs then the target to chase. Also New Zealand didn't score higher then 291 runs in each innings.

This'll be close I rekon. The West Indies have started well. Vettori should bowl from 1 end all day. Little bits of ond, Astle and Styris would be nice. Franklin and Martin arn't swinging it anymore so they won't be very sucessful.

Oram returned to domestic cricket with a 50, yet to bowl (don't know if hes fit enough too however) so good signs. Sinclair got another 100.

I thought we may be just at a stage where our test team improves but thats yet to be shown. WI are a very good test side. They put up a great fight against Australia in Australia so really, they arn't the pushovers most people think.

151/1 at the moment, Windies going well here, New Zealand pick Gayle, good fight back...

That clip of fleming and richardson was hilarious. I didn't see the actual interview, but I assume richardson was complaining about the runrate.

Windies are in strife now. I hope they at least get close.

Users who are viewing this thread