West Indies in New Zealand

Who will win the ODI series and Test Series?

• New Zealand win both ODI series and Test Series

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • New Zealand win ODI series, West Indies win Test Series

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • West Indies win ODI series, New Zealand win Test Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies win both ODI series and Test Series

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • West Indies win ODI series and Draw test series

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • New Zealand win ODI series and Draw test series

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Bond is accurate though and has a lethal yorker. Lee doesn't have a lethal yorker anymore.

Oh speaking of Bond he just won them the match with his 5 for. Another team choking!

IloveGilly said:
Bond is fast but is no where near the speed of Lee and Akhtar.

Well his frequent injuries have hampered him a little, I remember him reaching sppeds of around 155 km/h at one stage. But it's intelligent of him to hold it back a little as he's more than decent pace anyway, yet he adds the extra dimension with razor sharp late swing and deception.

To all my kiwi mates on this forum, congratulations on a magnificient victory. Great spirit, and great fightback!!

Bond is consistent, whatever pace he bowls at..he still rattles the opposition. Akthar and Lee are match-winners, but not consistent.
Shane Bond is consistent, and the stats prove that.

LOLZ...this West Indies team is funny. How could they lose after 150+ partnership between their openers? Great win for Kiwis!

nothing funny...it was just a good come-back (credit to Bond).
We've seen this happen many times, though WI will be very dissappointed because it would have been a much much needed win for them.

I west indian but i don't believe dem could win a match against a team rank higher than dem

Credit to the Windies, very close test. The conditions were very bowler friendly so chasing a total was always going to be hard.

I can't believe we pulled that back. Huge turn around.

Bond is a smarter and more accurate bowler than the other two pacemen. Hardly ever does Bond overpitch or bowl poorly directed short balls. Him holding back a little pace means he can hve a change up and down in pace. Which can surprise

DAMMIT!

We lost the toss and Bond has another virus. Must be soo frustrating for him.

West Indies are batting. Mills comes in obviously.

The pitch doesn't look that bad though, not much grass. They said its 50/50 either way but WI does look in good shape now.

irottev said:
DAMMIT!

We lost the toss and Bond has another virus. Must be soo frustrating for him.

West Indies are batting. Mills comes in obviously.
the match didn't even start yet.

Dwayne Smith has been left out and Powell has come in. Interesting move that, definitely suggest this pitch won't swing like usual.

Kratz, what are you on about? I didn't say it had. The toss has been though and the West Indies chose to bat.

No Bond is a huge blow. West Indies have a chance here. Poor Bondy, after all this hard work, these pesky viruses must make him annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread