West Indies in New Zealand

Who will win the ODI series and Test Series?

• New Zealand win both ODI series and Test Series

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • New Zealand win ODI series, West Indies win Test Series

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • West Indies win ODI series, New Zealand win Test Series

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • West Indies win both ODI series and Test Series

Votes: 3 10.3%
  • West Indies win ODI series and Draw test series

Votes: 1 3.4%
  • New Zealand win ODI series and Draw test series

Votes: 1 3.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lara always seems to be going into form slumps. He did the same in Aus before the final test match and hes done the same now. Maybe its time for Lara to start thinking about retirement.

aussie1st said:
Lara always seems to be going into form slumps. He did the same in Aus before the final test match and hes done the same now. Maybe its time for Lara to start thinking about retirement.

Rememeber mate, Lara said that people asked him constantly when is he going to retire, and he told them to tell him when to retire...Obviously he isn't ready yet. Its true it may be sooner than later, but this icon the greatest lefty in the game simply feels that he can still rack up the good centuries...

aussie1st said:

I feel the reason for that is because he is going long spells without playing any cricket. He had about 5 months without top class cricket before Australia and a further 2 months without top class cricket before this tour. He needs to keep playing constantly to keep himself in form I feel.

aussie1st said:

Wait for the third test.A double ton is waiting in the wings.
He always comes into form when they need him to avoid a whitewash. :p

iceman_waugh said:
Wait for the third test.A double ton is waiting in the wings.
He always comes into form when they need him to avoid a whitewash. :p

The match isn't over yet by the way.

It will take some miracle for the Windies to win it though. Bravo is capable and Ramdin has produced a big knock against the Aussies. But its a tough ask.

jdbais said:
How's the weather looking for the next 2 days?
It might rain tomorrow but don't worry the match will finish, the weather here in Wellington changes frequently during the day.

We are in a good position. May of been a little closer had the West Indies taken their catches by the sounds of it.

I' ve been to Masala a few times. Nice place.

What are the rules on start times for test matches? Can they not start any earlier than 10:00am? It seems crazy to me that they can start at 10:00am one day and then the next day because of daylight saving ending they have to start an hour later. What was 10:00am on Friday is now 11:00am and we're always going to struggle to finish the day because of the light. Could commonsense not be used in cases like this.

Greenidge said:
I' ve been to Masala a few times. Nice place.

What are the rules on start times for test matches? Can they not start any earlier than 10:00am? It seems crazy to me that they can start at 10:00am one day and then the next day because of daylight saving ending they have to start an hour later. What was 10:00am on Friday is now 11:00am and we're always going to struggle to finish the day because of the light. Could commonsense not be used in cases like this.
Laul, its actually the other way around, 10:00 am on Friday is now 9:00 am.:D

Users who are viewing this thread