West Indies Tour of England - July 2020

Broad has been superb in this match. Dont see WI late order surviving 30+ overs here .. if only the top order had shown some of their trademark restraint, this would have been a draw

Now its just a matter of time
These two can eat up a lot of balls if they play it right.

These two can eat up a lot of balls if they play it right.

Lets see

Just dont see them sticking around for another 30 overs... one wicket and its done, even if it comes 20 overs later. WI later order is quite poor

Lets see

Just dont see them sticking around for another 30 overs... one wicket and its done, even if it comes 20 overs later. WI later order is quite poor
It has been a good tussle so far and it deserves to go down to the wire![DOUBLEPOST=1595261427][/DOUBLEPOST]Ha ha Holder is playing like my Woods in the Lockdown Tourney!

Just shy of 150 balls to knock over three more.......too big a task you would think for the Windies against this attack on this pitch.[DOUBLEPOST=1595261846][/DOUBLEPOST]
Good decision to get Curran into the attack .. dude makes things happen at the right time
Indeed!

Well, England have this in the bag. Hoping for a good 3rd Test to finish this series.

Does tussling another player's hair break social distancing?
Ed Smith's interpretation of social distancing has had a confusing effect on team ethics after he was discovered naked in a back alley having "accidentally slipped and found himself inadvertently stuck inside Jos Buttler in a freak set of circumstances" (The ECB will NOT be commenting further)

Roach won't give you runs, but he's good at soaking up deliveries. And Joseph is a genuine bowling all rounder, he can bat a bit but he does know how to hang in there. Holder needs to bat through for WI to get the draw though. If he goes, that's it.

Please Kemar Roach for God's sake... Stick around with Holder. I don't wanna lose my money.

Users who are viewing this thread