West Indies Tour of England - July 2020

Looking forward to see Anderson and broad bowl together: how long will we be able to say that.

Broad very close to 500 (!) and Anderson closing in on 600 (!!) wickets

England batting then: should be interesting.

On another note forgiving my ignorance but is Leach still around? What happened to him?

So finally Cornwall gets a game...

Ha ha England still playing football in the warm up will they ever learn: to be fair just a game of keepy uppies

Keeping Woakes doesn't really weaken the batting either. His first class batting average is higher than Crawley and Buttler and he has more centuries than the the two of them put together.

EPOJT75XkAAmVsg.jpg

Keeping Woakes doesn't really weaken the batting either. His first class batting average is higher than Crawley and Buttler and he has more centuries than the the two of them put together.

EPOJT75XkAAmVsg.jpg
Although I just read he only averages 12 in tests the last couple of years so in fact he should be batting above Buttler!

West Indies definitely missing a trick here by not batting first

Really looking forward to this. Very moving: Ruth Strauss Day. Nice to see both teams lining up and wearing red.

Wasted opening deliveries these.

Oh.............[DOUBLEPOST=1595585292][/DOUBLEPOST]Surely going down?????[DOUBLEPOST=1595585316][/DOUBLEPOST]Not reviewing....took an edge maybe??????[DOUBLEPOST=1595585341][/DOUBLEPOST]Meh what do i know about cricket[DOUBLEPOST=1595585418][/DOUBLEPOST]So the openers protecting the top order nicely........

Sibley scores hundred in previous match ---> I sub him into my FC team instead of Braithwait ----> Gets out for a duck

-_-

Ha ha anyone doubting whether the Windies are up for is just need to replay Roach's celebration!

Users who are viewing this thread