What am I doing wrong?

DPRA

International Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Well, I have been single for way tooo long now, and I am on the hunt for a lady.

However, I have had a bad past record with them, when ever I meet a girl, I just act myself and everything. Then after a while I start giving her compliments like 'your eyes are stunning' etc. But then, when I ask em out they say no.

However, on a high school trip to france 3 years ago, I robbed my mates phone and got a text from a girl, so I kept texting her, and I started texting her off my phone, and so we have been texting for 3 years now, and we have both sent pictures to each other, and saying how we like each other, and she said "I like you because you make me feel special, and you know how to make a girl happy etc..." and we have started calling each other Huni, hun babe etc... And only lives about 5 minutes away from me, and my brother text her one night (when i was in bed) and started asking her if me and her would go out, and she replied with "Yep, I think me and Lee could work, I really do like him, I think he is cute etc.." But the one problem is, we haven't met yet..

So, Should I risk meeting her and Going out with her, or should I try to find a girlfriend in college (because there are no nice girls that live near me)

Help please.

(I do have pics, but I don't know weither to put them on, I think she is very cute and has a great personality, but some of my friends say she well isnt the best looking girl ever.)

Well, I have been single for way tooo long now, and I am on the hunt for a lady.

However, I have had a bad past record with them, when ever I meet a girl, I just act myself and everything. Then after a while I start giving her compliments like 'your eyes are stunning' etc. But then, when I ask em out they say no.

However, on a high school trip to france 3 years ago, I robbed my mates phone and got a text from a girl, so I kept texting her, and I started texting her off my phone, and so we have been texting for 3 years now, and we have both sent pictures to each other, and saying how we like each other, and she said "I like you because you make me feel special, and you know how to make a girl happy etc..." and we have started calling each other Huni, hun babe etc... And only lives about 5 minutes away from me, and my brother text her one night (when i was in bed) and started asking her if me and her would go out, and she replied with "Yep, I think me and Lee could work, I really do like him, I think he is cute etc.." But the one problem is, we haven't met yet..

So, Should I risk meeting her and Going out with her, or should I try to find a girlfriend in college (because there are no nice girls that live near me)

Help please.

(I do have pics, but I don't know weither to put them on, I think she is very cute and has a great personality, but some of my friends say she well isnt the best looking girl ever.)

Your penis is too small....:p
First of all you shouldnt steal your mates phone. :p
You dont say stuff like "your eyes a shiny" blah blah maybe once your her boyfriend.
Risk it mate what have you got to lose?

Your penis is too small....:p
First of all you shouldnt steal your mates phone. :p
You dont say stuff like "your eyes a shiny" blah blah maybe once your her boyfriend.
Risk it mate what have you got to lose?

If she seen down below, she would want to be my girlfriend for ever mate! :cool:

Well, I didn't actually steal it, he said I could have a go on his games because mine died, and when the text come through he was asleep, so Why wake him up for 1 text? Im glad I didn't now!

In regards to meeting her if your gonna then do it with someone you never know how it could turn out so suggest she takes a friend aswell or something. And about her not being the best looking then tell your friends to get over it, i prefer girls who use what they have well. Its important to have looks to a certain extent but after that its all about how much you could actually like them.

Aslong as it feels right go for it :clap

In regards to meeting her if your gonna then do it with someone you never know how it could turn out so suggest she takes a friend aswell or something. And about her not being the best looking then tell your friends to get over it, i prefer girls who use what they have well. Its important to have looks to a certain extent but after that its all about how much you could actually like them.

Aslong as it feels right go for it :clap

I was already going to meet her at my birthday, we went bowling with a lot of my friends, but she didn't turn up, she said she had work.

Personality is the key for me, I would much rather date a girl who aint the best looking, but has a top personality, than one that is stunning, but doesnt have a personality.

But we have both been honest to each other, and we have already said that we are looking to find some one to go out with, Like she has said to be that Im great compared to some of the jokers she has been out with, and I personally think she has a great personality, But if we are both looking, we should hit it off yes?

Another thing I have noticed is, I think she might actually be trying not to meet me, because when ever I say im available, she says she has work, and I invited her bowling for my birthday, she was going to come, and then at the last minute, she dropped out and said she had to work.

She lives 5 minutes from your house, invite her round, get some popcorn, watch a film, doesn't take much organisation and you can just make sure she's available when you organise it. Just go for it mate, what have you got to lose ?

Aye, just be confident (not arrogant) and make them laugh. Girls like it when you make them laugh. If you like a girl and your not sure if she likes you, try and make sure you are generally around her a lot more (without stalking her :p) and just drop subtle hints.

Don't just go for sex, get to know her first, see if she's the one you were looking for. It's called Building Relationships.

She lives 5 minutes from your house, invite her round, get some popcorn, watch a film, doesn't take much organisation and you can just make sure she's available when you organise it. Just go for it mate, what have you got to lose ?

I need to get my family out of my house before that happens mate.... Aint going to be easy. :noway

Nike_Just_Do_It.jpg

Have an almighty party at your house, invite all your mates, tell her to invite all her mates, wait for the night to progress a bit, nail her.

Q. What am I doing wrong?
A. Asking this on internet forum.

Users who are viewing this thread