What games have you been playing recently?

Right now its GOG's summer sale which usually means spending not a lot of money on lots of really good old games. They've added the Eye of the Beholder series which was one of the earliest grid-based Dungeon crawler games, if you're into that sort of stuff its really worth it especially at the price that they are offering (all three for $4.99, GOG has a really good pricing structure where everyone pays the same price for most games since they don't have regional pricing; the ones that do have a regional price they give you the difference between your regions price and the USD price in store credit which is really cool). Although that's a more complicated game since they're using ADnD mechanics which take some understanding, the first Lands of Lore game is also very good but with less complex mechanics, probably better for a first time person. I'd recommend looking through the site, they have lots of really good games on there, some of which you can't find anywhere else. Its also all DRM free, which is also really handy.

You can also get all of the Wing Commander games for less than ten bucks, if you're into flying around shooting spaceships that's an absolute steal. Although you can also get all four of the X Wing/Tie Fighter series for half price as well; and they're equally good...

anybody played

Alone in the Dark Illumination

I just love Unreal Engine games

I have been playing Dream League Soccer 16, a cell phone game. I must say it is very very good and very addictive. I have got Isco and Alba in the team now. I just missed Febregas because I did not have enough coins.
This is gold. Very addictive and much better than FIFA. I am at Junior Elite Division now (started again after reaching Division 2 because managed coins poorly).
I wasn't able to play a single online game though :(

Just stuck with CS:GO . If anyone wants a match PM me or see my steam id[DOUBLEPOST=1466666973][/DOUBLEPOST]
I had the program of getting The Crew But couldnt find it so i took this instead
View attachment 165832
That game is so just awesome. Where did you get it from? I heard that it was discontinued

Just stuck with CS:GO . If anyone wants a match PM me or see my steam id[DOUBLEPOST=1466666973][/DOUBLEPOST]
That game is so just awesome. Where did you get it from? I heard that it was discontinued
No. My friend told me but i said the same and then he said no i have it it was old dusty etc. But it worked :)

Far cry 4, Csgo, payday, just cause 2 and just cause 3

Last edited:
Anyone Dared to play Dead or Alive ?

Any Website for finding games ?

@Villain
YouTube has all sorts of video games list along with gameplay footage which can help you decide. I'll name few which I've played and liked(except the usual/common ones): Sleeping Dogs, Mafia 2 and Watch Dogs.
From the recent ones: GTA V, Witcher 3, AC: Syndicate, NFS, Far Cry Primal, MGSV, Hitman and so on. Good luck. :thumbs

Users who are viewing this thread