What games have you been playing recently?

No Man's Sky looks like its going to be incredible when it comes out; and it'll have to compete with Elite Dangerous for playtime whenever I feel like flying around in space

Don't know if it's the right thread, but i heard that Telltale are developing a new batman game.

Just ended Fallout 4, waiting for Uncharted. And yeah @Dutch No Man's sky seems huge. I just hope It is not out and out Multiplayer. Mass Effect however is the most anticipated game for me. I am also hoping RDR sequel gets announced.

Just ended Fallout 4, waiting for Uncharted. And yeah @Dutch No Man's sky seems huge. I just hope It is not out and out Multiplayer. Mass Effect however is the most anticipated game for me. I am also hoping RDR sequel gets announced.
Deffo not multiplayer minded..the chances of you meeting someone else on a planet is 1 in 19 000 000 000 000 000!!!

Finally found a game after DBC which I think I will play for a while - Rocket League.

I had the program of getting The Crew But couldnt find it so i took this instead
blur_esrb_pc.jpg

Played this new board game called Orleans .. I think this is going to be my all time favorite board game now. The mechanics are just fantastic - simple to understand but the strategies aplenty. And it really helps that the game is visually stunning

I have been playing Dream League Soccer 16, a cell phone game. I must say it is very very good and very addictive. I have got Isco and Alba in the team now. I just missed Febregas because I did not have enough coins.

Haven't seen any thread for games discussion so thought I'd make one what Call of Duty game would you prefer please I have been waiting to get a gaming PC and when I got one I can't think of an ideal game any ideas please.

My PC specs
Core 2 Quad
VGA card is NVIDIA GTX 650
And I haven't tested it fully all I know it can run some games very good but they are too old friend said to buy GTA V I bought it played for 2 weeks and it ended so I have hears many good things about Call of Duty Ghosts so before I buy please let me know just tell if anyone has played it and is it a good story theme background I joined a fb group and they told me some but I didn't like em

All COD games have campaign that won't last over over 15 hours, it's a waste if you're buying them for single-player. Most people buy it only for the multi-player.

You should look for games like Witcher 3, MGSV TPP that offer over 100 hours of gameplay if single player experience is what is important to you.

Users who are viewing this thread