What games have you been playing recently?

ahmedleo414

The Butcher
PAK...
LQ
The Boys
Profile Flag
Canada
Recently learned how to play Victoria 3. I'll sort of summarise my second game.

Started as Kalat. Quickly took over Baluchistan. The Sikh Empire lost Punjab to the East India company and only had Kashmir and pushtun land. Took over the pushtun land from them and eventually took over the whole of Afghanistan.

Decided to branch out and become an empire got Chile as a vassal state and eventually took over parugaue and Argentina as well.

Back home the was a port city in my territory controlled by Oman. I figured it's a small port city what's the worst that can happen if I try to take it over.

First of the Russians decided now is their time to make a move and decided to back Oman in their war. I asked the British Empire for help and they agreed. So now I had started a world war 1 in 1860s because I wanted a small port city. My army was fighting wars in Africa to help the British and then the price of opium went up because the military needed it and the peasants I had started revolting due to a lack of opium. I had basically lost control because the Americans allied with the Brazilians started a war to free Argentina.

It's at that point I decided to start a new game

Bevab

Staff Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I’m trying to get back into Age of Empires 2 again although it feels a bit difficult without my older mouse that was much quicker. The numerous bugs in the game after they ported it to Xbow isn’t helping either but the game still retains that charm and essence after so many years that’s keeping it thriving somehow. A timeless classic.

asprin

Administrator
Admin
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hopefully this one soon.

It's eerily as real as it can get.

Dutch

DutchTheOnlyOne
been playing Horizon Zero Dawn. An absolute masterpiece in my opinion. Visually stunning and very immersive and a real emotional journey as well. I recently got in on steam and am looking forward to the next version coming to steam next year. And for any cricket game developers: zero bugs, everything works as intended and there has not been one occassion, not one that the game did something that really knocked me out of immersion. Hoghly recommended of you want a good adventure in stunning scenery without all the blood and gore that many games feel they have to use.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
i loved Alan Wake 1, I want to play 2 just need to find time.

I started playing Yakuza Like a Dragon, first Yakuza game i've played so far i'm really enjoying it
Wow I am a big fan of Yakuza games, I am been playing all the games since Yakuza 3, you can probably tell by my Avatar.
Alan Wake 2 is amazing so far.

Till Valhalla

ICC Chairman
The Boys
Profile Flag
Papua New Guinea
Wow I am a big fan of Yakuza games, I am been playing all the games since Yakuza 3, you can probably tell by my Avatar.
Alan Wake 2 is amazing so far.
i loved Alan Wake 1, I want to play 2 just need to find time.

I started playing Yakuza Like a Dragon, first Yakuza game i've played so far i'm really enjoying it
Kazuma Kiryu is the goat!

Users who are viewing this thread