even this one is good
mvt17o.png

well here are pics of my favorite kit.

38556603.jpg

11694886.jpg

64472341.jpg

Our best one was probably this one though:

Brendon_McCullum_300.jpg
wasnt there one with ALL black and the leaf in the middle.

i remember 1 from 1st Mini World Cup (which is now Champions Trophy) back in 1998, that NZ kit was kool too

I have always loved the kind of kits Australia have had. I envy them and hope India makes similarly eye catching ones. Right now, my favorite is AUSTRALIA with the kits.

For India, their 2003 World Cup kit was classic. Wish we can get back to that. We seriously need to have some guys who have a far better taste when selecting kit designs. The current color with the design is horrible. Doesnt suit the nation and the team. India should have a kit thats light blue with the orange, white and green tinge to it (the colors of our national flag). Want to design a kit like that, but lazy to fully learn Photoshop.

i just watched this video on cricinfo on sachins 20 years.

there was this part where it showed a lil clip of sachin from 1994 v NZ where india had a orangish jersey. thats not that bad either..i think its on of the indias best..

Mine is Royal Challengers Bangalore and South African T20 World up 2007 kit. (Lines thingy one)

yuk reebok makes the worst kits, gotta feel sorry for SA and SL. Theres no creativity or design at all.........SA's previous kits wehre x100 better then they are now.

Users who are viewing this thread