What Language Do You Speak Most At Home?

What Language Do You Speak The Most At Home?

• English

Votes: 16 47.1%
  • Urdu

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Pashto

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Punjabi

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • French

• Hindi

• Tamil

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Arabic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Others (Please Specify In The Thread)

Votes: 11 32.4%

• Total voters
Yes. He's very fat so there's plenty of room.

His head is always spinning because in Cantona 'Kung Fu Football' is taught in schools 24/7.

Just like the Australian Style of the Scorecard?:).................

ENG Style:

268/1

AUS Style:

1/268?

While Speaking:

In ENG Style:

Hi,..Hooper..

In AUS Style:

....Hooper ,Hi....

Is this it?;),Forgive me if i'm terrible Wrong with that:p.!..............
Nearly...except, a lot of mate and "aye?".

What is the difference between Khans and Pathans :what:working

Nearly...except, a lot of mate and "aye?".

There is no such language as Australian, only aboriginal, which is not what you speak.

You are likely to hear a lot of "mate" in London and "aye" in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne as well.

Last edited:
There is no such language is Australian, only aboriginal, which is not what you speak.

You are likely to hear a lot of "mate" in London and "aye" in Newcastle-Upon-Tyne as well.
hdebeerwu9ye efgewgfgfdsmokef8gf = Thats aboriginal for you, well thats the best I can do:D

Nah seriously, of course there is no language that is Australian obviously... Lee just had to spoil it for me...

There is no such language as Australian, only aboriginal, which is not what you speak.

I'd even doubt that such words are commonplace in Australian English at all, I very rarely say words like 'mate', 'g'day' and all those other ones usually associated with being Australian. I rarely hear them, except when a deliberate attempt is being made at being over-Australian.

To answer this thread's question, English, as it is the only language I'm fluent in.

I'd even doubt that such words are commonplace in Australian English at all, I very rarely say words like 'mate', 'g'day' and all those other ones usually associated with being Australian. I rarely hear them, except when a deliberate attempt is being made at being over-Australian.

To answer this thread's question, English, as it is the only language I'm fluent in.
What the! Where do you live? Are you sure your even Australian Matt?')

Users who are viewing this thread