What sports do you play?

Crazy Golf is about my limit, to be honest i have never tried to play golf properyly.

I never played Golf in my life but I want to give it a try because i am a stronge lad :) I can hit the ball FAR!!!

I lose 5 balls a round :p

I once parred a 3! :eek:

I only play 9 holes as I can't be asked to carry my bag all around the course.

I can hit the ball around 150 yards on a great day and that's about 1 in every 50 strokes :p

Strength means nothing in golf. It's like cricket, it relies on timing
Cricket does need some strength if your somebody like brad hodge or symonds they hit the ball further than some not strong player.. and timing plays a part.
in golf the ball doesnt move so how is timing key?

Anyway
i play
Cricket
Play mens 2nd team for my club 1st change bowler and a good fielder, safe pair of hands.
Rugby UNION (the better version of Rugby)
Football
Hockey
Squash
Athletics (long distance or the 100m's)
and Aquahtlon - only done 1 but i reli enjoyed so im gonna keep doing and hen triathlons when im old enough.

Golf relies on your accuracy and patience you put it. It relys on your stroke and follow-through. By timing he means if you hit the ball in the right time in your swing. Not to fast, not to slow.

i play:

Cricket for my clubs 3rd and sometimes 2nd team ive took 12 catches this season 15 wickets and scored 378 runs all season my hiscore of 88

Football resently been released from liverpool academy now just playing locally

I played Top Golf in Addlestone the other day. I hit the ball 187 yards! :D

Although, I was stood on the second tier it was probably 10 yards or so less. Still, I liked the distance :p

i had trials for aston villa but just got released from my contract which was a shame i am now racing in go-karts but my mum is nagging me to get a job

Who here likes squash? good sport isn't it?

Users who are viewing this thread