What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

I got a SeaGate external 1TB HD. never heard of the brand, hope it does not crap out on me.

See, this is good. Something useful, something you don't buy daily and not just a one word thing.

Never heard of the brand either.

You should.
I've heard of the brand, and honestly thought it was a very common one. Should be reliable anyway.

You should.
The last things I bought was drugs, alcohol and a stripper. There is that cool enough for you?

The truth is I'm just not a cool guy :laugh (more like pokemon cards and lego, lol)

What Matt's saying, and I considered posting, was that everyone's posting ████ like drinks, food etc, when they should be posting things they don't buy every day, eg clothes, electronics etc.

What Matt's saying, and I considered posting, was that everyone's posting ████ like drinks, food etc, when they should be posting things they don't buy every day, eg clothes, electronics etc.

Technically this counts as me buying something, but I'm now giving ?10 a month to charity, cause in exchange, it got me the girl's number who was out on the street looking very cold and sad so I cheered her up and we're heading out tomorrow evening. She was very charmed I came back with a hot chocolate for her. Such a charmer ;)

I'm also getting blonde highlights in my hair this Friday ;)

Users who are viewing this thread