What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

440x330-1200x900_01.jpg

HTC Legend :) Free phone, ?35 a month, 300 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited internet. Dunno how long I'm gonna keep it, as I think I'll end up selling it and buying an iPhone 4G, but you never know. Might prefer Android. Looking forward to having a play around on it.

WOOO. Flipping phone. Magazines are writing about it as if they're gonna grope it.

Yeah, Iphone 4G. :D > All. But a cool phone.

Consider me when ye wanna sell it. :p

440x330-1200x900_01.jpg

HTC Legend :) Free phone, ?35 a month, 300 mins, unlimited texts and unlimited internet. Dunno how long I'm gonna keep it, as I think I'll end up selling it and buying an iPhone 4G, but you never know. Might prefer Android. Looking forward to having a play around on it.

Unlimited texting. Niceee. My currently phone I originally payed $27 for pretty much free internet (I get a certain amount of mb's which go pretty far tbh) and $70. The $70 obviously never went far so for another $8 I get 400 free texts (So $35 atm). I still went over my cap last month so when I start getting youth allowance I'll be going to unlimited texts. So when I get that my phone will cost me $43 per month overall.

World Cup 2010 for 360, is great on pro imo, I get good results as it's harder to beat the 5 star teams and you can put a few past the 1-3 star teams. Online is good as well.

440x330-1200x900_01.jpg

Nice phone. Like the color. :D

The last thing that I bought was batteries. XD

Just bought a new head-unit for my car.
Just a cheap one

Being a fan of chinese food and handicrafts I have treated myself to a handy pair of Knitting Noodles.........

Users who are viewing this thread