What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

The last thing I bought was a Deodorant.

axe-dry-touch.jpg

Last thing I bought.. a HAF 932.:banana2

1200 grade sandpaper for my nails. No I am not a cross dressing ladyboy (not during the week anyway). I am a classical guitarist amongst other things and the stae of the nails on my right hand is sacred to me! I wash up with one rubber glove on!:):p

why didn't you just buy a nail file? Or am I being totally naive, and thinking your nails aren't half as bad as I think they might be?

Just bought some new swimming trunks and a new pair of Ray Ban aviators, getting ready for Miami beach :banana2

why didn't you just buy a nail file? Or am I being totally naive, and thinking your nails aren't half as bad as I think they might be?

A nail file is much to coarse, meaning that small slivers of nail can catch on the strings when playing and possibily breaking. 1200 means they are perfectly rounded and smooth.:)

Sounds fair enough, I know from my D.T GCSE days, that 1200 is in fact very fine, and not to rough at all. Need some sand paper for my cricket bat, not too sure where it went.

I just bought two monitors on ebay. 21.5" Full HD Dell widescreen for $89 delivered each. They are actually from Dell itself, just via ebay.

Now that's cheap considering my current 19" cost me nearly double that. Just hoping my graphics card doesn't have a heart attack trying to do anything at 1920x1080.

Wow thats great, I just paid 120 for 19 inch, half of my games look funky in widescreen and im not savvy enough to mess with resolutions :(

Users who are viewing this thread