What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

I got it for 10 bucks, so Im sure its cheap. I lost my MLB 10 disk, more like it was never returned to me by a friend :(

Slightly off topic, but why do so many posts I read have entirely inappropriately placed 'Even I's at the start of them? It just sounds really odd, as if you needing a mouse stands out over anyone else needing one.

It's not just you, I see this on forums all the time and find it a very odd way of phrasing it.

I thought exactly the same thing! I have no idea why people write it like that though :/

I thought exactly the same thing! I have no idea why people write it like that though :/
Even I don't know why ! :sarcasm

I've noticed that 'Even I' thing all over the forum, bad grammar boys

Speaking about BK, they've got this mean chicken (I think it was chicken) burger that I had on Friday night. I was pretty drunk so all I remember is that it tasted amazing! It was beside the outlaw on the board, do you know what it's called I really need to know now! :p

Speaking about BK, they've got this mean chicken (I think it was chicken) burger that I had on Friday night. I was pretty drunk so all I remember is that it tasted amazing! It was beside the outlaw on the board, do you know what it's called I really need to know now! :p

No sorry.
I just go there for the free drink refills, before and after indoor cricket. ;)

I normally only buy Chicken burgers from Wendy's. Which was coincidently the last thing I bought.

I just go there for the free drink refills, before and after indoor cricket.
Lol free refills are one of the top 10 things ever invented ! Indoor crickets up there too :p

I normally only buy Chicken burgers from Wendy's. Which was coincidently the last thing I bought.
Whats wendys like? We're getting one down in Dunedin soon and I've never had it before.

:eek: Never had wendy's!

Wendy's is based more on American style places I think, their cups are HUGE. But apart from that, I find that their chicken burgers are better than elsewhere. Not sure about their other stuff cos I don't normally get it :p Oh, and their chips are big, not like those piddly little things you get at BK or McDs

Users who are viewing this thread