What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

Wendy's is based more on American style places I think, their cups are HUGE. But apart from that, I find that their chicken burgers are better than elsewhere. Not sure about their other stuff cos I don't normally get it Oh, and their chips are big, not like those piddly little things you get at BK or McDs
Wow, I can't believe you've got me this excited over a fast food outlet. But big chips and Drink! :cheers

The cups are honestly enormous. And the chips are thickness you might get at the fish 'n chips. You should be looking forward to it :yes

ezhcu8.gif

I'll share some of my 60 or 70 cents soft serve ice-cream, or my $2.20 small drink that I brought on the weekend at burger king if you want?

You're on ;)

Will probably buy a Demon's top with my work experience pay cheque.

I love how you all rag on Americans for being fat and eating unhealthy and yet majority of you eat at American franchised fast food chains. And Im pretty sure a decent amount of people here are fatties themselves.

I love how you all rag on Americans for being fat and eating unhealthy and yet majority of you eat at American franchised fast food chains. And Im pretty sure a decent amount of people here are fatties themselves.
I was saying the more the better! I'm skinny so I'll be stoked when we get Wendys, big chips and drinks will be mean. Those pathetic McD's fries don't fill anyone up!

You certainly don't get paid in England. At least I didn't and that was only two years ago.

760 turkish lira.

also clothes and petrol today. wouldn't have need to buy the last two if I didn't interrupt the shopping trip to watch the togger with a few pints in the afternoon.

Users who are viewing this thread