What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

Wow thats great, I just paid 120 for 19 inch, half of my games look funky in widescreen and im not savvy enough to mess with resolutions :(

Its not hard to change resolution :/

I've got a 24" and a 19" :D

left 4 Dead 2
Episode From liberty city
1 TB HDD
Creative Sound Blaster 5.1 Sound Card

Complete wallet Rape :crying

I just bought two monitors on ebay. 21.5" Full HD Dell widescreen for $89 delivered each. They are actually from Dell itself, just via ebay.

Now that's cheap considering my current 19" cost me nearly double that. Just hoping my graphics card doesn't have a heart attack trying to do anything at 1920x1080.
:eek: That's very cheap.
I remember,I bought a 19" inch widescreen LCD for about 150$ a year ago :(.

I just brought a hashbrown at McDonald's for $1.60. :eek:
I'd say that's a bit on the steep side for a couple of bites or food.

T-Shirt x 2 (Top Man and H&M)
A Shirt (Jack Jones)
Shorts (River Island)
Plimsolls (Top Man)

Cost me ?90. I hate shopping but it was a very much needed trip.

Turns out they ran out of stock on those monitors. Which means I get the next model up for the same price.

Turns out they ran out of stock on those monitors. Which means I get the next model up for the same price.

How is that you are getting such good luck on monitors? :mad:
I am jealous! :(

Main_Img_223.jpg

iball Laser Mouse.​

Even I need a mouse
Slightly off topic, but why do so many posts I read have entirely inappropriately placed 'Even I's at the start of them? It just sounds really odd, as if you needing a mouse stands out over anyone else needing one.

It's not just you, I see this on forums all the time and find it a very odd way of phrasing it.

----

To be on topic, I'm now using my shiny new monitor, PC looks great in HD - now to upgrade the computer itself.

I bought MLB 09 the SHOW,

anyone want a game sometime while we are waiting for IC10?

Users who are viewing this thread