What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

Totally mis-read that and thought you said you were a fan of Chinese and handcuffs. So what do you get up to in the evening? ;)

I bought Battlefield Bad Company 2 for PC. Time to see what all the fuss is about :D

Totally mis-read that and thought you said you were a fan of Chinese and handcuffs. So what do you get up to in the evening? ;)

Ah yes, Madam Ling....sweet but painfull memories! Which reminds me of the famous joke:

A dustman is doing his rounds but sees that Mrs Woo from number 43 hasn't put her rubbish out. Kindly he knocks on the door: "Where's your bin love?" he asks. Mrs Woo looks startled: "I bin in Hong Kong!" "No, no, I mean where's your wheelie bin!?" says the dustman. Now Mrs Woo looks quite agitated: "Yes, I wheelie bin in Hong Kong!" and shuts the door in his face!

Last edited by a moderator:
Just booked my hotel and rental car for my trip to Miami. Staying right on West Palm beach and about 15 minutes from the stadium :)

I wish it was my Demons Clash top or a pair of Converses. Sadly one the former is $120 and I can't find a pair of Converse's for less than $90. Must....get....job!

It would have to be the football I bought of Saturday, along with a copy of The Resistance for my mate :D

Last thing I brought was a plate of chips and a ginger bear after golf on Sunday.
Our team had a good win 42 - 30.

Users who are viewing this thread