What Was The Last Thing/s You Bought? Thread

Lee1981

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
Got battlefield bad company 2 on ps3 today, man what a quality game, why the hell did i wait so long to get this game.

The wife is going to lose my splendid company now for a few hours a night now:D

P

pcfan123

Got battlefield bad company 2 on ps3 today, man what a quality game, why the hell did i wait so long to get this game.

The wife is going to lose my splendid company now for a few hours a night now:D

Damn dude you are way late to the party! Easily the best FPS on console. Get the Vietnam add on also!

Lee1981

International Coach
Damn dude you are way late to the party! Easily the best FPS on console. Get the Vietnam add on also!

I know mate, spent the pat 13 months just playing mw2 as i thought that was as good as it gets... how wrong was i.

I got battlefield second hand so my vip code dont work, so map packs aint happening yet.

And man am i crap flying the helicopters, my own team try and kill me when they see waiting for a new one to spawn.. :lol

P

pcfan123

Lee it's your lucky day mate! I have an Extra VIP code, PMing it to you right now.

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
yeh, they are awesome.

3rd year of them now.

last year there were less, about 9. but only 7 for the full fortnight.

This year it seems every man and his dog fancies in on it. Could be the last proper big one, planning a trip to Vegas for next summer maybe tagging mexico in somewhere (probably Tijuana)

going to malia, been to two different places in turkey, hope it's not that much more expensive there

Manly

Thor
Paid off my tab at work; a surprising ?17.80. Surprising given how much I tanked away on NYE..

Shevchenko

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
South Africa
Got myself an Iphone, at the moment I'm just hitting buttons....even the dog is going "what an idiot" but I'll get there haha

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
adidas Online Store

porsche%2Bdesign%2Bs3%2B7-13%2528130%25292.jpg

Just smashed my favourite mug too. Dropped it on the floor and he never stood a chance.

replacement? why not go the nerd route. It's who I am afterall.
211A9Zm7zPL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

Last edited:

ste_mc_efc

Chairman of Selectors
i'm the least hipstrerish person on the planet.

Maybe second to stephen hawking, actually. But I'm up there.

Users who are viewing this thread