What will your career player be?

What Number Will You Bat?

• Total voters
I'm going to be a 6 foot, slim, brown haired, male who is a leg spinning all-rounder. I'll bowl four leggies, a googly and a flipper each over. Not in that order of course. When i bowl i'll aim to hit the pitch and make it reach the batsmen. I hope i make my player strong enough to do this as he is very slim indeed. I'll bat at 7,8 or 9 and i'll play three defensive shots, two attacking shots and leave one ball per over. Again, not in that order. My favourite shot will be the backward defensive and i'll be ruddy good at taking quick singles from it. Worst shot will probably be the sweep as i'll top edge it into my chin everytime and knock myself out, resulting in me falling backwards and being dismissed by hitting my own wicket. I'll play tests and t20, but not ODI as i dont like the number fifty. I'll probably average about 26.72 with the ball and 29.11 with the bat.

I'm goin to make 2 players for career in Pakistani league. 1) opening batsman, Imetimin Agaybhar
2) opening fast bowler, Anjii Wotawanqar

And a wicketkeeper. Onliaaz Forteef!!!

Left handed, Left Arm Chinaman, pure allrounder, playing for New Zealand. Bringing them back into prominence in all formats. Real challenge.

A wicketkeeper batsman for West Indies for a change.

Obama XI will have hollywood stars like will farell, ben stiller, mark wahlberg, dawnye johnson, vin diesel, jack black, zack galifinakis, robert dw jr or can have pm of major countries like david cameron, putin, musharaf, manmohan etc and Osama XI featuring gadafi, sadaam hussain and other generic extremists.

1. Me: an Australian leg spinner
2. An English opening batsman (conservative)
3. A New Zealand wicket keeper (aggressive)
4. South African pace bowling all-rounder (precise)
5. A West Indian middle order batsman (aggressive)
6. West Indian fast bowler
7. Indian off spinner
8. Australian batsman (precise)
9. English fast bowler
10. A Pakistani swing bowler

Users who are viewing this thread