What would you like to see patched?

Please add a temporary ban on people who quit online matches.

that wont work, plus it will punish people who have a legitimate excuse to quit. I saw just save the stats from quit matches, and assign a quit %

Forfeiture of the game is clearly the way to go with people who disconnect.

Only got the game yesterday, and haven't played too much.

The only gameplay issue I've found so far is that I'll hit "Front Foot" and go for a shot through midwicket and the batsman will stand up and go a pull shot - invariably LBW/bowled as a result.

This is the big one for me so far: The field editor is a massive kick in the teeth for a PC gamer - No Mouse Control?!!? WTF Transmission?

Following on from that, having no ability to save fields or designate specific players for specific positions is a major oversight (again). Even EA Cricket 97 allowed you to say who fielded where.

I'm sick of control systems that are developed for multi-platform and PC gamers end up with a dumbed down option.

Speaking of that, having to press the keys for each increment when raising/lowering player skill levels is crap too. Push and hold!

Also, not being able to customise the keys is pretty ordinary as well. Damn consoles.

I was playing an online match earlier, don't know whether it was due to the connection or whatnot, but I had a clean runout given not out.

Also, free hit rule in ODIs. Nao.

Only got the game yesterday, and haven't played too much.

The only gameplay issue I've found so far is that I'll hit "Front Foot" and go for a shot through midwicket and the batsman will stand up and go a pull shot - invariably LBW/bowled as a result.

This is the big one for me so far: The field editor is a massive kick in the teeth for a PC gamer - No Mouse Control?!!? WTF Transmission?

Following on from that, having no ability to save fields or designate specific players for specific positions is a major oversight (again). Even EA Cricket 97 allowed you to say who fielded where.

I'm sick of control systems that are developed for multi-platform and PC gamers end up with a dumbed down option.

Speaking of that, having to press the keys for each increment when raising/lowering player skill levels is crap too. Push and hold!

Also, not being able to customise the keys is pretty ordinary as well. Damn consoles.

I think it's because if you allowed them to field anywhere more bugs would creep up. If you put them in a position and when the ball comes the throw it back there can't be as many bugs. It is only logical.

Can't remember if anyone else has posted this, but the game is fond of playing a backfoot shot whenever the ball is bowled very full and you try to play any sort of shot across the line (usually resulting in LBW/bowled). That's a huge bug.

Although it's usually when you mistime a shot.

It's hard to tell since it plays a backfoot shot when you really need a frontfoot one. Either way, it's a biggie that needs sorting out for sure.

Edit: Also, I could've sworn that the game kept giving a freehit immediately after runouts (in Twenty/20), even when the previous ball wasn't a no-ball. Anyone else getting that?

Can't remember if anyone else has posted this, but the game is fond of playing a backfoot shot whenever the ball is bowled very full and you try to play any sort of shot across the line (usually resulting in LBW/bowled). That's a huge bug.

Yes, the batsman prefers backfoot. Even AI also does the same. When you bowl full near the legs, it horribly chooses backfoot sometimes and tries to pull :doh Pull shot for yorker length deliveries? That is annoying.

Yes, the batsman prefers backfoot. Even AI also does the same. When you bowl full near the legs, it horribly chooses backfoot sometimes and tries to pull :doh Pull shot for yorker length deliveries? That is annoying.

Problem is it happens even when you choose frontfoot. Doesn't matter - it's already in the first post, I checked.

To add to there being no free hits in ODIs, I've noticed that there's free hits in T20s for non-front foot no balls, aka bowling too many short balls per over.

Users who are viewing this thread