What would you like to see patched?

A lot of people struggle with yorkers. If your opponent struggle with the yorker than what is wrong with this tactic. I have just bowled an opponent for 1 run bowling yorkers! He tried to do the same I got 79 runs in 5 overs!

I will not use this tactic against a good player because I know he will hit for a six!

It is just depends on your opponent. It is just like real cricket, finding a weakness in the batsman and then executing your plan of attack.

This game can be played in many ways, just depend on your style of play.

change the game pause button from P back to escape , its giving confusion to new players

It is boring if every ball is a yorker thats why.

not boring if you know how to hit yorkers for six. Last yorker bowler I faced I scored well over 200 in 20 overs, and of course he quit when he was a few wickets down for 20 odd

change the game pause button from P back to escape , its giving confusion to new players

That's probably the most pointless post in the entire thread. How long does it take to RTFM? It's on Page 23 for those of you too lazy to read the whole thing...

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

not boring if you know how to hit yorkers for six. Last yorker bowler I faced I scored well over 200 in 20 overs, and of course he quit when he was a few wickets down for 20 odd

The fact that you can hit every yorker for six is what makes it boring!

That's probably the most pointless post in the entire thread. How long does it take to RTFM? It's on Page 23 for those of you too lazy to read the whole thing...

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

The fact that you can hit every yorker for six is what makes it boring!

cant hit every yorker for six either, but definitly the ones that become full tosses. Maybe you can , i dont know, i never use the advance option

I never bowl yorkers, they are useless unless the tailenders are there and even then yorkers are just free runs.

I never bowl yorkers, they are useless unless the tailenders are there and even then yorkers are just free runs.

One thing Cricket 07 got right was you had to unlock yorkers by getting your bowler's confidence level up. The yorkers themselves were badly implemented - they all seemed like full tosses on leg stump, but it was a good idea. It would also stem the endless flow of yorkers that some people seem to like bowling.

You need to be aware of some stats.

When people ask about controls to cricket games such as this, 80% of the time, they've downloaded the game without paying for it, therefore they don't have the manual.

15% are just idiots who would rather waste you time.

5% have downloaded it, LEGALLY, from that website I hear about. Therefore wouldn't have the manual.

You need to be aware of some stats.

When people ask about controls to cricket games such as this, 80% of the time, they've downloaded the game without paying for it, therefore they don't have the manual.

15% are just idiots who would rather waste you time.

5% have downloaded it, LEGALLY, from that website I hear about. Therefore wouldn't have the manual.

OK. In that case, if he did just download it without putting his hand in his pocket, he can go jump; I won't help him.

cant hit every yorker for six either, but definitly the ones that become full tosses. Maybe you can , i dont know, i never use the advance option

You don't need to hit everything for six. Some times singles, twos and fours are enough to win.

You don't need to hit everything for six. Some times singles, twos and fours are enough to win.

I never said I try to hit every ball for six, I understand the importance of rotating the strike. Please read the entire conversation before jumping in with a generalized comment.

Nah man singles are the way to go... im just joking with you lol.

But yea it is supprisingly easy to hit yorkers for 6 straight done the ground. since they tend to turn into fulltosers. they are pretty pointless apart from a bit of varitation.

One thing everyone is forgetting is how well this game as avoided an exploit

Remember when you could bowl a spinner ? pitch it at the bowlers toes have it bounce twice and bowl the batsmen
Remember when you could bowl yorkers 100% of the time, and keep the run rate low and get wickets
Remember you could pitch it on the leg side, and the batsmen will 50% of the time play it back onto his stumps

Remember in Ashes 2009, you cant do any of the above, and there is actually no cheap method of dismissal or keeping the run rate low, other than tight bowling length to your field placements, and mixing up the pace

Stop comlaining about bowling Yorkers 100% of the time ? they are easy runs, if you know what ur doing, and if you hate these being easy runs, then look above at the old exploit when it was a bog down fest with Yorkers

The aim is to keep the batsmen guessing, this game does this well, as I have yet to see an exploit where the same thing did the same thing.

Users who are viewing this thread