What would you like to see patched?

Yeah this games has overcome a lot of cheap tactics in BL 2007. Only thing that can be abused is that moving the ball marker all over the place to upset your timing. Is that a cheap tactic? I am not sure.

it doesnt matter whether its downloaded for free or paid ,

nealry ALL games have "escape" Key for Options , and i dont know why you are justifying the move of codemaster for moving the ESCAPE key to "P" ?

this is stupidity on the codemaster part and dotn blame the players for it... how many are spending time to read the instrucition ?

Am I the only one who remembers all PC gaming in the 90s as using the P key? P=Paused, it's quite simple.

so now we have to go to past... :facepalm

i dont remember any recent games having p for pause...:noway

Does it really matter? Is it that hard to remember?

MasterBlaster76 added 2 Minutes and 26 Seconds later...

Am I the only one who remembers all PC gaming in the 90s as using the P key? P=Paused, it's quite simple.

No.

it doesnt matter whether its downloaded for free or paid ,

nealry ALL games have "escape" Key for Options , and i dont know why you are justifying the move of codemaster for moving the ESCAPE key to "P" ?

this is stupidity on the codemaster part and dotn blame the players for it... how many are spending time to read the instrucition ?

Actually, it's stupidity on your part. Pause. What could be simpler?

Yeah this games has overcome a lot of cheap tactics in BL 2007. Only thing that can be abused is that moving the ball marker all over the place to upset your timing. Is that a cheap tactic? I am not sure.

It would be better if the game started the bowling cursor halfway down the pitch, so then you have to decide where to put it yourself. RIght now, it's always on the 'default' good length!

Actually, it's stupidity on your part. Pause. What could be simpler?

oh sorry .... may be 90% of the hardcore gamers are stupid....they didnt know this simple p for pause thing...

when was the last game had P for pause ? thats wht i am arguing for ?

and wht is escape key assigned for ?

isnt that weird that when most of the games have esacpe key for options , codemaster wants the old fashioned way.

you know , it took me great time to find out ... actually i couldnt , i came here to forum and knew.

i thought it was bug sicne esacpe key was functionless... :doh

so when again is this patch coming out, hopefully will be getting the game 2morrow.

No one knows - there has been no official announcement from the Devs. but if P.C. admin are feeling confident, so should we.

It always used to be p, ever since i had my first commodore64!!;)

That was a computer! Remember the football game (management style, I remember playing with Trevor Francis in my team!) where the players would score from about 3 positions on the pitch, only?

That was a computer! Remember the football game (management style, I remember playing with Trevor Francis in my team!) where the players would score from about 3 positions on the pitch, only?

When I was given my Commodore 64, there was a little blue arrow on the screen, so you couldn't load anything! You couldn't delete this thing, so nothing doing, because you had to type 'LOAD', not 'arrow LOAD'. Shop said it was probably a one in a million chance. And we got it. My luck has not improved since...

Still, the ol' Commodore was a great machine, it's good to see them back with their gaming PCs.

MasterBlaster76 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

What do you mean wasting your time waiting? Are you literally sitting at you PC refreshing the browser waiting for a patch?

Lol! :laugh :laugh :laugh

Patches?

So are official patches on the way or not?

Does anyone know what they will fix if they are released?

I remember the way that codies completely refused to release any gameplay fixes for BLIC 07 due to 'resourcing issues'. If they pull that stunt this time round it is a total digrace, considering they have a bestseller on their hands.

I feel stupid for trusting them a second time round, please dont let us down codies, this game NEEDS fixing.

Users who are viewing this thread