What would you like to see patched?

WOW, you guys still think there is gona be a patch
Because clearly you have reliable information to the contrary.

The game released less than 3 weeks ago, how could you possibly expect a comprehensive patch to be done in that time? The issues all seem to stem from the game being rushed to completion, rushing a patch for them just compounds the issues.

The developers do read the forums, so continuing to provide bug reports and feedback is the best way to help them to sort out as many of the issues as possible.

Nah, I mean like put Collingwood in gully. Rather than putting a player there and hoping its him (I am on Xbox mate)

I see mate, yeah its a bit of a lottery and very time consuming to put the players in their correct positions especially as you can't save them.
Agreed that all it would take is have the names or initials next to the icons so that you could see who was where and change accordingly

The game released less than 3 weeks ago, how could you possibly expect a comprehensive patch to be done in that time? The issues all seem to stem from the game being rushed to completion, rushing a patch for them just compounds the issues.

The developers do read the forums, so continuing to provide bug reports and feedback is the best way to help them to sort out as many of the issues as possible.

People are getting fad up with the game matt, and now almost 85% of people have the game and; its about time codise at lest come up with a official statement saying there are major bugs and they are making a patch for the game. Tell me something, they gave you guy?s Q and A, exclusive interviews, screen shots, play tests before releasing the game how many interviews they gave after releasing the game?

People are getting fad up with the game matt, and now almost 85% of people have the game and; its about time codise at lest come up with a official statement saying there are major bugs and they are making a patch for the game. Tell me something, they gave you guy?s Q and A, exclusive interviews, screen shots, play tests before releasing the game how many interviews they gave after releasing the game?

I agree with this to some extent.

There were a hell of a lot of blatent lies in them interviews. I have been online for 2 nights and only found 1 game, this is fast becoming a BLIC 07 situation. People are giving up on it fast, only a patch can fix it.

Well said WHM. The last thing we want is a rushed patch, since it's possibly the only one we'll get! Take your time boys and kill all those bugs. And sort out the bloody bounce/bowling lengths!

MasterBlaster76 added 3 Minutes and 36 Seconds later...

The problem is, the Ashes are now over! Everyone will want to play ODI series now (not just disconnected ODI matches), but can we do that? No.

I would urge the devs to include a custom tournament editor in the patch, otherwise we're all going to lose interest until the SA tour (or whenever anyone else's next test tour starts).

i would like to see online winning and losing record keeping patch
and if someone quits in middle of match online point should be deducted from them
and 1 lose added to there loses

There's a thing called marketing. You don't sell the game by telling people it is bad and they have to fix it.

If they announce it officially, it just creates unnecessary pressure to rush through a patch. Every single cricket game I can remember has issues that could have been solved by a few extra months testing and development, now clearly they couldn't have taken those months before the release, the ashes were already far enough through as it is.

What could they say in doing a Q&A now? You wouldn't believe a word they say and they don't want to be making promises they can't keep (or don't keep enough), so they will be quieter. It isn't unexpected, it is the pattern of every cricket game, EA are masters at it.

hmmm just telling them to come up with something becouse people are getting frustrated. and I believe our role in this is to act like a pressure group in this situation, specially when they have such a monopoly in the market, I think we must push them harder to get what we want. After all we are the one’s why they get so much publicity. Right guys!!! Matt I understand you know lot more then I do on what codies are up to and like I said; I love to see me wrong and your right… but you also must understand how the majority of people who don’t have such access to codis must feel like.

i have to another bug to my long list of bugs

CLICK HERE TO SEE MY 1-16 BUG LIST : >> http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...ou-like-see-patched-57450-16.html#post1518836

>>>

17.) In spinners , when a player plays with front foot , and misses , he is stumped my the wicket keeper... but his(batmans) leg is still within the crease ? PURELY WTF ? this makes the spinners the hardest part of the game , coz whenever you play a front foot shot , you are surely going to get out if you miss it , coz the reaction time to go back into the crease is very very less.

18.) Bowling a slow ball / releasing the ball when the meter is just starting to fill , so that we can bowl a slow ball , makes AI think the ball is a bad delivery and whacks it for boundary

19.) When a ball is hit on the pads and when it runs between the wicket keeper and say third slip ... no one goes and fetches the ball , within that window period we can run two runs.

20.) Why is that whenever there is inside edge , there is sound of hitting the stumps ? this clearly confuses us...

21.) Why is that we have to wait when a catch is caught , till the fielder gets up and jumps to know whether one is out or not ?

22.) Still the AI is placing the fielder within the circle even though there is no POWER PLAY. and AI changes the field after 3-4 balls of consecutive boundaries in the same direction. not as developers told us in the interview. where was that famous dialogue " try hitting 4`s in same place and see what AI does !!" - you could have answered there itself ... " AI doesnt do anything for the next 3-4 balls .... !!! "

23.) Few shots played my us and AI are really :eek: :eek: UNIMAGINABLE !!!!!!:eek: :eek:
like as i said before , how can one generate so much of power with the back foot and hit a six straight. ? pull shot six is OK , but other back foot six are really not possible , one can not generate that much power . In my life of cricket , i was not able to generate that much power with back foot , so do others ....

24.)Why is that when AI wins the toss selects to bowl 95 % of time ? may be dev thought that we gamers like to bat first always ......

25.) The animation , 40-60% are pure copy from the BLC07 , and bowling action is worst.[ not a bug though ]

26.) Why is we see there is not a real fast bowling running and action ? i feel as if a kid is bownling . the fast action and intensity is not there . and medium bowlers bowl like spinners. only that they cant turn the ball.... PATHETIC !!

DEVELOPERS IF YOU ARE READING THIS .... TAKE ONE NOTE : REWRITE THE WHOLE 2.8 GB GAME !!! coz wht you have given us is a FACE LIFT version of BLC07 nothing more , but surely worse than my fav BLC07 .......

----all the things i say here is i loved BLC07 so much , and i hate EA for not being like BLC. so i had great expectation from you guys , and from your interviews and other stuff , we were craving for a cricket game just to be like FIFA / BASKET BALL / BASE BALL , games , in which they have gone past the mere game and entered to a level of realism. I played demo on Super Base ball in PS3 , and the graphics and game play were so cool and fresh , even FIFA , why can we have a good cricket game ?

Last edited:
I think Short Legs should have Helmets. Just to make it more realistic :D

...and also a Referal system for tight catches or LBWS etc. this would be ultra-cool

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread