What would you like to see patched?

Work for Transmission or Codemasters, do you?

They will not be changing animations for a patch. Nor would they be changing the game, that massively. Patching is generally to fix the bugs, and get rid of "show-stoppers", if you will.

Definitely! I've seen bowlers weary after 3 overs...They don't seem to recover it either.

is there any **official** confirmation from from Codies or Transmission about a patch or you guys just don't have anything better to do ??? :p

Well I guess those of you who follow in some sense what I usually post will kinda expect this one: Is it possible that a patch could incorporate a stats tracking system? Im pretty sure it cant because its not necessarily a "bug" but its omission is pretty unforgivable!

is there any **official** confirmation from from Codies or Transmission about a patch or you guys just don't have anything better to do ??? :p

Not going to reveal how we know, but we wouldn't be posting about (we being staff team) if we didn't think it was nailed on.

No official confirmation but we're quietly confident. Not saying that a patch will actually help. People will start demanding another one instantly anyway.

hmmm.....can they prevent situations like this which happen far too frequently in the patch ??

Yes they can prevent these situations by narrowing the timing zone and increasing the perfect bowling spot from 3 to many and reducing the bad bowl pitch areas to maybe 2-3 spots on a pitch and not anywhere and everywhere.

Also this problem can be eradicated on your level if you stop saving and restarting the game the moment your batsman gets out :p. Anyways jokes apart even I feel batting on hard is very easy. they should narrow both the edges zone which is 3/4 of the total timing bar and the perfect shot zone. Refer to my post on page 3 if you want more details on this.

Even with the cop-out which was BLIC2007 they patched an issue with X-Box live, so I'm hopeful that at the very least they'll sort out this "cannot connect to host" error on PC & X-Box (I'm less familiar with patching on PS3)

Yes they can prevent these situations by narrowing the timing zone and increasing the perfect bowling spot from 3 to many and reducing the bad bowl pitch areas to maybe 2-3 spots on a pitch and not anywhere and everywhere.

Also this problem can be eradicated on your level if you stop saving and restarting the game the moment your batsman gets out :p. Anyways jokes apart even I feel batting on hard is very easy. they should narrow both the edges zone which is 3/4 of the total timing bar and the perfect shot zone. Refer to my post on page 3 if you want more details on this.

I am amazed that you think batting is hard in this game, seriously.

I play on hard and find batting quite easy, I only get out because I get carried away playing shot after shot and get caught in the covers or midwicket.

Not that I am bragging because I cannot get the hang of the bowling.

I actually sent an email to Transmission yesterday, asking them. Unlikely they'll tell me but thought it right.

if nothing else......... I want to see a Third empire screen. How hard would that be to implement. Even the Wii version has it. :mad::mad:

if nothing else......... I want to see a Third empire screen. How hard would that be to implement. Even the Wii version has it. :mad::mad:

While it's not good that the Wii version has it, I doubt if they'll add it in a patch - patches generally fix errors, not add new features, although it has been known to happen sometimes in the Total War series.

MasterBlaster76 added 1 Minutes and 34 Seconds later...

So true! I always used to do that in BLIC '99. I still do it now if it was a bug that got me out rather than the AI.

Users who are viewing this thread