when it will release in pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
@zohaib19
what happened did u get the PC DVD yet or not? Or are you lying to all of us guys here that the PC-DVD has released?

Ofcourse ragex he is lying the game hasnt been release in any part of the country and it has reached Gujanwala good very good.Come`on show us the screenies and prove it

hey aitzaz, where do you get Xbox games from in multan?

i got cricket 2005

hey guys!!!!!!!i live in rahim yar khan and i got cricket 2005......it works and its excellent.........its also available in lahore and karachi..........so be sure u all buy it.......

what?

cricketlover... have u come out of hibernation? that game has been released since 2 weeks... this thread is about blic! :rolleyes:

i told u guys i am not lying i will bring the game but i am busy with my final masters examz which r far most important to me thn the game.......

@zohaib
you are a big liar. You first said that you will get the game on Thursday and then you said Friday and now you are saying that you will bring it ..yeah sure you will get it after a month!

I asked about blic from a shoopkeeper from which i buy cd's in islamabad. He told me that the pc version will come in the middle of august.

abrarmohsin said:
I asked about blic from a shoopkeeper from which i buy cd's in islamabad. He told me that the pc version will come in the middle of august.
There is certainly no hope for the game coming out early on pc! As far as i now it will come in mid the first or second week of august in karachi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread