when it will release in pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok if u people dun believe then its up to u i cant say anything....and dunnnttt call me a liarr okkkkkkkk....i will get the game u people do whatever u want......and i will also post the screenies ok .......

Why dont u understad zohaib the comes from karachi and Laoher and those places dont have the pc games so how come it comes in ur area it might be the gemo not the full version.

The game will comme NEXT WEEL OK

hmmm yes bro aitzaz u might be right.............sorry for any harsh words guyssss...

Forget it, Brian lara isn't coming on the PC in pakistan. I have asked numerous times, they keep saying in a day or two, or the same "it will come next week on saturday".

Asjad said:
Forget it, Brian lara isn't coming on the PC in pakistan. I have asked numerous times, they keep saying in a day or two, or the same "it will come next week on saturday".

Ofcourse the game is going to come on pc but it is going to come late.

hi, if u all are pakis....then one question plz... do u have DVD-r( blue cd) or the Malaysian dvd( golden dvd) and if malaysian ( golden from below) then is there NTSC written on it on top??? plz reply... and what about speed , is it faast naa?plz

Its very fast on the PS2, as far as ive seen.

ill tell you, the malaysian version is very fast like fast forwarded, and it appears stretched on NTSC tv too..ok and DVD-r runs at normal speed like that of cricket 2005, so try this

Well, it most probably won't make it to pakistan. secondly, ive asked many shops, they now say that they don't expect it to come and have no idea when and if it will come.

I think sooner or later this game will available because ps2 version is available as well.Other fact is that this game has not been released yet in India as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread