when it will release in pakistan??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alas Ragex! that cricket 2005 beated the hell out of ur combo drive so u might would have to buy the cd version (6 cds)

hy guys i have got the BLIC 2005 playstation 2 version i bought it today on ps2 it is really nice game and will get on pc-dvd on tuesday....

hy i told u guys tht i am not frm karachi i am frm gujranwala near lahore.....and i am not telling lie or u might think i am not telling the truth really i got the game today on ps2 and will post the pictures on tuesday night when i get it on pc dvd...........

So hopefully this time pc version is coming earlier.

i heard that dvd-r's are not functioning well, so i m waiting for malaysian dvd.. any body experienced that fault with DVD-R'S?

If codemasters released it in india, why couldn't they release it in pakistan as well :mad the holidays are running out!!!!!

Asjad said:
If codemasters released it in india, why couldn't they release it in pakistan as well :mad the holidays are running out!!!!!
Because of the pircay issues.

Hi..... I Get My Copy Today On Xbox. ......the Game Is Released On Xbox And Playstation 2 In Lahore Tonight At Hall Road And Ichra

hy guys i am gonna get my pc dvd tomorrow for sure ...my local shopkeeper has bought the game today i asked him on the phone and i will get it tomorrow in the morning already got the game on ps2 two days back...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread