Where is Freddi??

Ok Pollock hasnt been playing well recently, But Afridi can take the game away from a team by himself,

Please tell me that's a joke, because if it is then it's bloody hilarious and you're a comedy genius!

yeah even I have to agree with you

Razzaq > Afridi

Yeah i was joking mate, Freddie is probably one of the best Bowling all rounders in the World.

and you can even spell it as Freddi, the world wont come to an end ...

And you can also spell it as Freddie, the world wont come to an end :rolleyes: Freddie used to be the greatest allrounder back in 2005 buck since Injury has struck he just hasn't been the same. Maybe we will see Freddie come back by the next Ashes to destroy us again....

Can't they inject his ankle with steroids to make it stronger? I'm not sure how that would work scientifcially but technically it wouldn't be illegal because he's not playing any cricket and it would speed up his rehab.

It wouldn't solve the fundamental problem though. He'd just finish playing cricket and end up having a crippled leg into his 40s and the rest of his life.

You know whats funny? I saw a vid on Youtube with Flintoff sledging Dwayne Bravo. It went something like this:

"Hey Dwayne, Cricket's got a funny way of biting you up the *beep*"
"We'll see you in three years and guess where you'll be?"
"Not here, thats for sure".

Or something like that. Three years later, Bravo's going strong and Flintoff's gone.

Yeah i know..It was always going to come back to haunt him.

I dont consider Gilchrist an all-rounder, and Symond's bowling means he isnt good enough to be considered better than Flintoff. Brett Lee on the other hand is up there, very useful with the bat and a very very good bowler. Only him and Kallis are better in world cricket.

Nah Freddi is better then all of these.

I'd rate Flintoff as one of the best bowlers in the world ignoring his batting, thats just a bonus. If the steroids got him playing I say fine, it's up to him whether he wants to sacrifce his long term health to play for England, I would! It's only a leg.

Users who are viewing this thread