Which mobile phone do you use?

Does it supports normal talking on calls or does it requires either earphones or loudspeaker activated?

Yes, Loudspeaker activate. But Bluetooth is fine. You can talk through a Bluetooth

The only but main negative point about less known mobile companies (micromax, Karbon, Reliance) is you can't have luxury of all the modifications, ROM's, Kernel etc. That's said it depends on owner, how he use it.

BTW is Rel Tab Android?

You can have modifications in kernel, also yes its Andriod 2.3

Posted via Mobile Device

So have been using the phone for almost a week now. Reliance have really started breaking the tablet market. Reliance tablet is just awesome to use and andriod. 2.3.4 is icing on cake which currently is present only in galaxy S2 which twice the rate. The camera quality is okish with 2mp but I would not say bad. Touch is same as other tablets, memory boosting is awesome, application and all is same as other andriods. The best part is in built functionality provided due to 2.3.4 of moving applications to memory card keeping phone memory free

Samsung b3410

Sony Ericsson W205. Piece of crap phone. Bad in pretty much every way possible. Been needing a new one for a while now.

HTC Desire:
htc_desire.jpg

Thats a pretty nice one there, Khaleel.

Thanks Fenil.:) Actually,I had my eyes on this:

sc001.jpg

But sadly,I dont earn and dad turned it down.But I'm happy he made a better choice.5 months down,it still doesn't fail to amaze me:D

----------

How's the OS Hamza??

Users who are viewing this thread