Which platform will you buy Big Ant Studios Cricket game for?

Which platform will you buy Big Ant Studios Cricket game for?

• PS3

Votes: 81 37.3%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 33 15.2%
  • PC

Votes: 125 57.6%

• Total voters
Folks did and MS did listen and that's why Xbone games will be region free a la PS3/PS4 games :yes

Too little, too late. Glad those stupid locks are gone.

Had to buy PS3 just to play Ashes 2009 and IC 2010.

Delaying my PS4 purchase as DBC and GTAV should keep me busy till next year

Last edited:
So Ross I should take it that, with me being in Jamaica and (in my haste buying a PS3) would mean my access to DB Cricket would be relegated to PC. So this means 2 things for me:

1. I'm gonna sell my PS3
2. Gonna have to upgrade my PC.

I have no issue with both really, are you at liberty to state what online distribution platform you will be using? (please say Steam)

PS3 will be fine worldwide.

PS3 will be fine worldwide.

Thanks for the fast response, where I was really going was due to the fact that you might not get North American distribution, (and actually think I would prefer playing on my PC anyways) and coupled with the fact that I wouldn't want to import from England. So I was wondering what electronic distribution platform BA would use?

*coughs* please say Steam

Too little, too late. Glad those stupid locks are gone.

Had to buy PS3 just to play Ashes 2009 and IC 2010.

Delaying my PS4 purchase as DBC and GTAV should keep me busy till next year

Same here bud. I had Xbox earlier but I went with PS3 for the current gen coz of region free and free online gaming.

PS3! I also bought this for IC 2010 but am not using much these days. Guess its time for me to clean it from dust :)

1. I'm gonna sell my PS3
2. Gonna have to upgrade my PC.

I have no issue with both really. (please say Steam)

Clearly you are not a gta fan, Here I am cursing my luck for not owning a ps3/xbox 360 and you are planning to sell your ps3 when gta 5 is literally 10 days away from release....

PC version and i have already bought an Xbox 360 controller as well! :D

Clearly you are not a gta fan, Here I am cursing my luck for not owning a ps3/xbox 360 and you are planning to sell your ps3 when gta 5 is literally 10 days away from release....

Nope, not really a gamer. I only bought the PS3 to play BDC14.

My PS3 is waiting for DBC14,,,my Pre-order is intact, it has been a looooooong waaaiiiiitttt

Users who are viewing this thread