Which platform will you buy Big Ant Studios Cricket game for?

Which platform will you buy Big Ant Studios Cricket game for?

• PS3

Votes: 81 37.3%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 33 15.2%
  • PC

Votes: 125 57.6%

• Total voters
Same here broo. AC13 really pissed me the f up.ps3 is the best and sry for the bad word guys !! Its a disappointment. BA 14 sounds the best game of the fall.

Last edited:
PS3....my PC is not made for gaming :(

----------

Got a PS 3 just to play this game online with PC dudes.

Great....you have a huge line up to complete till the time this game releases!!

MGS4
UC1
UC2
UC3
Last of Us
God of War
Killzone 2
Killzone 3

Got a question for you Ross, thought this is the best place to ask. I've read in the forum that you need a joystick to play the game on pc, and you said before that on the "easier" difficulty level, the user has to give minimum inputs...
So, is playing without a joystick possible, maybe on the easiest level???

Sorry, you need a Joystick to play the game, even on the easiest levels.

Ross mentioned somewhere that batting is totally going to be controlled by analog stick, I like ps3 but not the analogs as compared to x360. Might have to buy it on x360 instead.

360, unless it releases right on top of the next gen consoles. Not going to pay full price for any game I can only play for a month to six weeks.

Not going to pay full price for any game I can only play for a month to six weeks.
If you have a game library why would you get rid of the old console just because you get the new one? It's not like the game totally disappears after a new console comes out. You could always just plug the 360 into the Xbox One.

Based on previous cricket games you'll be waiting two to three years for the first release - unless someone (hi Trickstar!) pulls a Cricket 2002 and just releases something barely improved over the previous gen on the new consoles.

I'll be buying the Wii U version... not because I have a Wii U but my coffee needs something to sit on that's not the cat.

If you have a game library why would you get rid of the old console just because you get the new one?

Because not everyone is rich! I planned on trading in the 360 to get an extra chunk taken off the massive price tag of the xbox one.

----------

I'll be buying the Wii U version... not because I have a Wii U but my coffee needs something to sit on that's not the cat.

I'll have you know there are 27 people in Asia that get great joy out of the wii U. I'm sure you could photoshop a good picture for a coaster. You've photoshopped everything else after all. :thumbs

If you have a game library why would you get rid of the old console just because you get the new one? It's not like the game totally disappears after a new console comes out. You could always just plug the 360 into the Xbox One.

Based on previous cricket games you'll be waiting two to three years for the first release - unless someone (hi Trickstar!) pulls a Cricket 2002 and just releases something barely improved over the previous gen on the new consoles.

Thanks for that - we've got kits and I wasn't even aware of it! :)

Xbox 360 if its releasing in North America too...

Ashes Cricket 2013 is releasing in NE, BigAnt needs to answer back :cheers

Users who are viewing this thread