Which platform will you buy Big Ant Studios Cricket game for?

Which platform will you buy Big Ant Studios Cricket game for?

• PS3

Votes: 81 37.3%
  • Xbox 360

Votes: 33 15.2%
  • PC

Votes: 125 57.6%

• Total voters
We surely will know by end of year. I am not hyping up BigAnt cricket, but the only reason why I am upbeat is I mentioned somewhere that I have played RLL2 and I am still enjoying thoroughly.

As per ashes, you can only get what developers wants to give, I don't see any scope as there is no longevity in that game. Only ashes does not justify the game, and without a career mode and specially missing basic elements has put me off with that game. I will only purchase ashes after reading positive stuff after 2 months or so.

Well having ties with both aus and eng i love the ashes but for other people i do understand about the longevity for ashes is a real problem and even after the rest of the features are released i don't think any of them will help much in that area of the game, i hope i'm wrong.

You got to think if bigant get there cricket game near right the first time and support the game after release with patches, DLC then ashes 2013 is in a lot of trouble. Still gameplay is king and means way more if the features are the only good thing about bigant cricket.
p.s I have seen There rugby game on youtube looks killer, i will have to look again at a later date.

Surprised not many people are mentioning about the save an online match feature. This for me makes this game win hands down over ashes 2013.
Even if it has great ai, nothing compares to playing another cricket loving "human" player. And now we are able to play online modes other than t20. WIN. :thumbs

----------

:clap:clap:D
Ok what if both games get released on the 21st of june?

Never going to happen. Ashes would win hands down. If it wasn't for this site then I wouldn't have a clue this game existed. However I've seen ashes 2013 advertised on a few sites.

Surprised not many people are mentioning about the save an online match feature. This for me makes this game win hands down over ashes 2013.
Even if it has great ai, nothing compares to playing another cricket loving "human" player. And now we are able to play online modes other than t20. WIN. :thumbs

----------

Never going to happen. Ashes would win hands down. If it wasn't for this site then I wouldn't have a clue this game existed. However I've seen ashes 2013 advertised on a few sites.

Yeah ashes sales will be strong at the start but in the long run does it have the legs. Bigant well they having been working for so long on the game and disappeared for a long time then ashes 2013 showed up and well game on.
The online save is the best feature in the bigant game with maybe the editor being even, if the gameplay is good also and the Mods on here do there great work then i see a new King over say Cricket 07, years and years of life.
Let's hope it's a better game but with patches,DLC and Mods it will be.
p.s I have to ask in a nice way, are you going to be playing PS3 online at all. Would love a test match, if you win i will not write on here for a week. Deal or No Deal.:D

p.s I have to ask in a nice way, are you going to be playing PS3 online at all. Would love a test match, if you win i will not write on here for a week. Deal or No Deal.:D

I'm an Xbox guy. However I could be tempted to hire it on ps3 just to play you. The lure of not seeing you ask for updates and screens for a week could be to good to pass up.

I'm an Xbox guy. However I could be tempted to hire it on ps3 just to play you. The lure of not seeing you ask for updates and screens for a week could be to good to pass up.

When did i ask for screens or updates lately, i did stop that but i have to say i do ask small things but we all do, also you thought i was a indian and to are indian members there is nothing wrong with that but i'm a White guy.:D
p.s Who do you think will show there game first ?

Cricket 14 on which system for you?

Which system you will be playing Cricket 14 on?

I hope consoles beat PC here..;)

Users who are viewing this thread