Which Player Would You Give To The Opposition!!

I badly want to give RP SH!T to South Africa. That one piece would be more than enough to completely destabilize their bowling attack, thus eliminating one of our biggest rivals in World Cricket. (lol!)

Hmm I guess, lol

I would give away Chris Martin, even though I get a thrill when he goes out to bat. I just dont like the guy

Can't believe you said that about Chris Martin. BCVS aka Sartaj can kill you for it. He was the opening batter of his team. :p

Don't blame him if he takes u to task :p

I need Chanaka Welegedara (Sri Lanka) for Ashish Nehra (India) please :D (hey CW bowled some terrific deliveries in batting conditions)

OR

S Randiv (Sri Lanka) for P Chawla (India). ;)

you need to be fair in a deal rite? you cant ask Ponting for Agarkar ;)

Last edited:
LOL

Misbah anyone? Poor technique for that lad. Plus he is older than Yousef.
If things get desperate might even give away Faisal Iqbal.

Would like to take Strauss or another quality opener for both of them in exchange

Chris Martin will be happy nonetheless. He'll sell his DVD a lot more and'll be imparting his batting training among the Aussie players. Catch 'em young, they say :clap

Last edited:
Ashish Nehra and Munaf Patel. Two flops of Indian cricket. Everyone's been saying RP, but I think with some guidance, he'll come back strong. Just needs to learn to bowl at home as well as foreign seamer friendly countries.

I'd give Bhajji to Australia. Just to see what happens.

He might end up slapping every single member of the team. :p

King Cricket added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later...

Leggie said:
Ashish Nehra and Munaf Patel.

Rohit Sharma and KKD Kartik too. The sooner we get rid of these crap players, the better

Last edited:
Ashish Nehra and Munaf Patel. Two flops of Indian cricket. Everyone's been saying RP, but I think with some guidance, he'll come back strong. Just needs to learn to bowl at home as well as foreign seamer friendly countries.

Wow this two players are class in fielding :clap Oz team definitely need them :p

I have an exchange offer for Australia. Take Munaf Patel, Ashish Nehra, RP Singh, Parthiv Patel, R. Jadeja and give us Shane Watson. :) He will play every match as long as he remains fit.

Not Rockstar! We need Jadeja! He's the future!

And I'd keep RP and Ashish. The first cause he has talent and needs time, the second cause he bowls fast, straight, swings it, and at 140Ks. Haven't seen any of the matches in India (Stupid Neo Sports), but in the matches overseas he's been quite good.

Rohit Sharma and KKD Kartik too. The sooner we get rid of these crap players, the better

I understand the frustration since this players have got a lot of chance and yet failed to prove themselves whereas the deserving players play on Domestic and warm benches but we are getting too much rude here calling them crap and useless continuously, they dont perform low at their will just the thing they aren't the best to beat the Opposition. be kind :o

oh but R Sharma is crap though he scored a 300 ;)

Users who are viewing this thread