Who deserves a place in the Indian ODI side?

I think Yuvraj needs to be dropped from all three forms of the game, blast him back to domestic cricket, let him climb his way back to the top. He's way too arrogant and thinks his place in the side is automatic.

Keep Yuvraj out for at least a year or two, and (if he's done well in domestic) bring him back after that. Bring in Badrinath, Tiwari instead. And what's with Yusuf Pathan? He can neither bat nor bowl. Until he gets his technique together, throw him away and bring back Kaif.

Good side, but 'be a man' and decide who you want to bat six.

I'd play Nayar because he'd be more useful to the team as someone who can also bowl.

I think Yuvraj needs to be dropped from all three forms of the game, blast him back to domestic cricket, let him climb his way back to the top. He's way too arrogant and thinks his place in the side is automatic.

Keep Yuvraj out for at least a year or two, and (if he's done well in domestic) bring him back after that. Bring in Badrinath, Tiwari instead. And what's with Yusuf Pathan? He can neither bat nor bowl. Until he gets his technique together, throw him away and bring back Kaif.

I like your thinking :)

But instead of Kaif, i'd get in Dhawan.

Lol the Indian cricket team is been literally murdered today.

Bring back Kaif.

Looking at the way the Indians failed at Colombo,it really wouldnt hurt giving a chance to S.Badrinath.

No one can say no to Yuvraj SIngh for ODI's

I can.He is highly inconsistent and many in the BCCI believe that the dude's got an attitude problem.Good choice by not making him the captain.

Users who are viewing this thread